Who wants to rent me their trailer to Pick up my fj55 cab (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gofast

SILVER Star
Threads
Hi All,

Going to Vancouver the weekend of the 20th and I'm looking to rent a trailer. I'm finally picking up my FJ55 truck cab. This is a 55 that was chopped into a truck cab as the rear was shot.

I need a trailer with at least a 5 foot wide deck. I'm hauling the cab (light enough that four can lift it) and a crate of miscellaneeous parts including glass and electrical.

If anyone wants to rent me theirs, I'd be grateful. My M101 just isn't wide enough and I think the center of gravity is a little too high if I throw it on top.

Cheers,
John

PM Dan in Kamloops (crawlincruiser). I think he has a trailer that he hauled a 45 home with.

If you need a hand loading, let us know down here in the big smoke and I'm sure we can give you a hand.

Thanks Rob,

I'm okay on the load in Van part - but will be bugging a few guys here to help me lift it into its storage area.

Heads up Marlin and Wecruz

I'm ready just give me a shout.

I do have a trailer that's 79" wide by 8 feet long. I'm currently working on fitting it with new bulb mounts (They were borrowed for the Boler). You can come by and have a look to see if it would work for you.

Ian

I'd say take the Binford 1600, but you will have the same problem as your 101....too narrow, and on top would be too top heavy. My neighbour Cal (our JK wheeling buddy) has a sled trailer that would work, but it is currently covered with stuff including his old sled, he will be home this weekend and I can ask him if you like?

Thanks guys, Ian, I've misplaced your number could you PM me please.

Geordie, I'd be grateful - still looking for your hatch and have a line on another ans will know more soon. The first one is too damaged

Cheers,
John

So I rented a 6 x10 ft single axle, 1000 lbs trailer from Desert.

$100.00 for the weekend. I also picked up wire and lights from Princess for a grand total of $58 so I can bolt on 24volt wring. I have to build my own harness but at least I don't have to put a 4 plug converter in.

Cheers,

john

So I rented a 6 x10 ft single axle, 1000 lbs trailer from Desert.

$100.00 for the weekend. I also picked up wire and lights from Princess for a grand total of $58 so I can bolt on 24volt wring. I have to build my own harness but at least I don't have to put a 4 plug converter in.

Cheers,

john

John - I have magnetic trailer lights with 24 volt bulbs. I had to add an extra bulb in each light to avoid the 4plug converter. It was fun trying to fit the bulbs in but do-able with some creativity. At the trailer end is the standard 4 plug and added 2 plug prong. Your welcome to borrow my lights if you'd like. You'd still need to convert your 7 pin to my 4pin /2pin plugs setup - but might be a little easier for you.

Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom