WHO sells Wedco GREEN Jerry cans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I can't seem to fine NEW, green WEDCO fuel cans. All I find are used. Can someone suggest who sells the green type..that are new??
airlaird

Howdy! I think that Uncle Sam requires all new gas cans to be red. Not sure about diesel. Only green ones I have ever seen are military surplus. John

Wow, I just stumbled across a local supplier that has these listed as Briggs and Stratton cans. I'm positive they're the same thing. They're red and run $26 without a spout, and $36 with one. Seems like a smoking deal compared to what else I'm seeing out there.

Think I'm going to have to pick up a few...

Coleman's

Try Coleman's in Millersburg Pa. No carb issues. I just recently ordered 6 NATO style cans for less than 80. Plus they have a bunch other cool stuff that relates to survival.

Van

Try Coleman's in Millersburg Pa. No carb issues. I just recently ordered 6 NATO style cans for less than 80. Plus they have a bunch other cool stuff that relates to survival.

Van

What kind of condition were the cans in? I'm not looking for 'bling' factor, I just need something functional to hold generator gas.

Do they have the spout venting channel so you don't get the 'glug'?

I placed an order for 6. Go to there site coleman's.com and look under "containers". Like you I need function not fashion. Military spec NATO cans. Check it out.

Van

There are still plenty of places to buy new OD Nato cans.

Atlantic British
British Pacific
Rovers North
4wheeloutfitters.com

If you don't mind huge shipping cost

Wavian & Associates ( the UK manufacturer)

For Red version you have:

Expedition Exchange
Garrett Wade Tools (us importer of Wavian)

Surplus cans are all over the place, but if you want the ones with fuel id tags, these guys are nice to deal with.

www.expeditionimports.zoovy.com/c=7KQdzUNAq89SuZ1C8KhplwuPi/category/tools.nato_gerry_cans/

You have until Jan 1 to purchase all the Non Child Proof cans you can get. It is unclear as to the fate of Surplus cans.

Yep, that child law is the one that is killing the NATO cans nationally. CARB has not been adopted across all states....yet.

Absolutely f'ing ridiculous. I love it when government feels like they have to over regulate to offset bad parenting...

I'd be willing to bet that any kid that could actually get the safety pin removed and then pry up that damnable cap on my Wedco cans, is going to still be able to get around any of the new "safety measures".

Agreed. Just like they say, give a chimp a typewriter and sooner or later he will write War & Peace.

Same for kids. Give them anything Child proof and sooner or later they will figure out how to open it.

The problem is with Parents giving their children enough unsupervised time in a dangerous place like a garage to figure it out. Honestly, there are things in my garage that make a NATO can really low on my Child Worry List.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom