who messed round with the forum font (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thanks cause i like the new font :cool:

no font change....size dropped one point, and yes, it improved the looks more than I thot it would!

woody said:
no font change....size dropped one point, and yes, it improved the looks more than I thot it would!

Sure, the font gets knocked down a point, and even words start abbreviating themselves now .. :flipoff2:

TY - !yaw yreve ni tcefreP

74fj40 said:
why is there a black box in your avatar?

You must recognize Edward Norton. (Oscar nominee in '98 for his roll in American History X). The original image (more or less) is found here. . Theres a look on his face in that scene, which though derived from a completely warped view, is very powerful. I did not, however, wish to display the swastika on his chest in my avatar ... just glimpse of the scene, and the expression.

TY

beno said:
So Ty, are you becoming a bit PC?? :flipoff2:

Oh...how liberal you Canadians are... ;)

Just me man ... don't give a fawk about politics right now. No time ... too busy studying . You must be one of the The dark forces of anarchy and hatred, or a Conservative Reactionaries :flipoff2:

I had assumed that this was to avoid showing nip... err.... well you know what...!

e9999 said:
I had assumed that this was to avoid showing nip... err.... well you know what...!

Nah .. I'll leave that to the nipple nazi's .. :D

TY - NOh NIPPLE FO YUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom