who messed round with the forum font

woody

unhelpful spotter
Staff member
Admin

no font change....size dropped one point, and yes, it improved the looks more than I thot it would!

woody said:
no font change....size dropped one point, and yes, it improved the looks more than I thot it would!

Sure, the font gets knocked down a point, and even words start abbreviating themselves now .. :flipoff2:

TY - !yaw yreve ni tcefreP

74fj40 said:
why is there a black box in your avatar?
You must recognize Edward Norton. (Oscar nominee in '98 for his roll in American History X). The original image (more or less) is found here. . Theres a look on his face in that scene, which though derived from a completely warped view, is very powerful. I did not, however, wish to display the swastika on his chest in my avatar ... just glimpse of the scene, and the expression.

TY

beno

Gihee Arakawa
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star

So Ty, are you becoming a bit PC?? :flipoff2:

Oh...how liberal you Canadians are... ;)

beno said:
So Ty, are you becoming a bit PC?? :flipoff2:

Oh...how liberal you Canadians are... ;)

Just me man ... don't give a fawk about politics right now. No time ... too busy studying . You must be one of the The dark forces of anarchy and hatred, or a Conservative Reactionaries :flipoff2:

e9999

You want to do what...?

I had assumed that this was to avoid showing nip... err.... well you know what...!

e9999 said:
I had assumed that this was to avoid showing nip... err.... well you know what...!

Nah .. I'll leave that to the nipple nazi's .. :D

TY - NOh NIPPLE FO YUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Top Bottom