White Trash Members: Please Read (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G-Cat

SILVER Star
Threads
All official members (and club bitches)...I have White Trash Membership cards done and ready to be mailed. Please PM me your mailing addy and I will get it to you ASAP.

Kowboy, if you have plans on passing these things out at some White Trash ritual ceremony involving goats, llamas, donkeys and the like, just delete this thread and send me a PM.

-Garth

Garth said:
All official members (and club bitches)...I have White Trash Membership cards done and ready to be mailed. Please PM me your mailing addy and I will get it to you ASAP.

Kowboy, if you have plans on passing these things out at some White Trash ritual ceremony involving goats, llamas, donkeys and the like, just delete this thread and send me a PM.

-Garth

I just can't bring myself to delete any thread that mentions White Trash rituals with donkeys and llamas sir. :grinpimp:

On behalf of all the White Trash, we thank you sir.

I'll PM ya an address to send all of them. I'll then include a sticker and seal it with fluids from the ritual and mail them out individually.

Carry on.

:flamingo:

KOWBOY said:
I just can't bring myself to delete any thread that mentions White Trash rituals with donkeys and llamas sir. :grinpimp:

No cameras, please. :censor:

In the mail

Another reason to irradiate the mail.... If it's all the same with you Mr. President I will take my id card without the aforementioned fluids sir. Thanks but no thanks.

Sangamo said:
Another reason to irradiate the mail.... If it's all the same with you Mr. President I will take my id card without the aforementioned fluids sir. Thanks but no thanks.

I do not recall asking for your opinion sir. :rolleyes:

Had I actually wanted your opinion .... I would have given it to you. :grinpimp:

Yes Sir

Understood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom