White Trash ad in TT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
It has come to my attention that some folks are done gettin' the new TT in the mail already. :cool:

Ya'll feel free to post on up here and give us some feedback on our little investment. :grinpimp:

:bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce:

I'll getminein about 2 weeks. I'll let you know then.

I got 400 copies. You want some extries?
;)

Happy Trails! N

Hey Mark;
I really appreciate you stepping up to Associate membership, thanks! Please check with Jackie at membership and make sure your mailing got taken care of:
membership@tlca.org
I'm not sure what her office hours are over the holiday weekend, so please give her some time to respond.

Thanks, and sorry-Alan

65swb45 said:
I'm bummed that I stepped up to the first class mailing with Associate Membership, but ain't got the rag yet. :crybaby: Musta fallen thru the cracks, just like I did at Katemcy. :eek:

Proud to be a member

All of us all over here in the palatial Toyota Trails executive suites thank you from the bottom of our beer bottles.

TJK

Yeah, like he said. I dunno if you guys realise this or not, but most TLCA funds are spent on stocking our humidor and making sure there's enough single malt in the liqour cabinet.

Thanks for electing me;)

Kowboy,
much as I love and respect you (not in a prison way), you the rest of your ilk may not be able of fully appreciating anything approaching what we "Big City Folk" call haute couture.

Ha!

Now heres a question! Seeing how the "other" club I am involved with cant get its act together enough to submit a TLCA membership packet if we were to rise to the challenge and follow the presidents lead with an ad could we just become a TLCA chapter by executive order?

Just arrived early at the West Coast TLCA "on the beach" office.

I was quite surprised to see Kadarabek in here this early. He's usually hung over enough to require half a spa day and a massage downstairs before he can be bothered to come up here on the balcony and have one of the girls make us expresso. Typically, we then watch the palm trees sway gently in the breeze and plot what we'll do for the rest of the day.

I feel like a manicure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom