Which one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Got a factory KPH/MPH gauge from another member. Keep the big MPH gauge or go with the factory one? If I keep the big MPH I will swap the straight speedo needle over to the big MPH.

4C492859-02B7-4CE0-99F6-2FA3635C0891.jpeg

I plan or switching the speedo plate since they are interchangeable

This is the best way to do it. In your case they are 100% interchangeable. I know you have experience removing the needle which is never fun to do.

Yes, absolutely... my comment was ''tongue in cheek'' :)

Keep the other one for parts as those needles have a tendency to get faded and brittle, and can break, the spare gauges are nice to have as well. But I am speaking to a veteran to cruisin, so likely this was always the plan. 🙃

Big ‘un!

Very nice! The factory mpg / km/h is the way to go for sure… looks great!
How would one go about getting one of those ? Need that for my Hzj75

Very nice! The factory mpg / km/h is the way to go for sure… looks great!
How would one go about getting one of those ? Need that for my Hzj75
I think your HZ has a different style so not compatible with the 1985-1989. Don’t know if there ever was any 1990 and newer with KPH/MPH. Others here have been working on solutions

I think your HZ has a different style so not compatible with the 1985-1989. Don’t know if there ever was any 1990 and newer with KPH/MPH. Others here have been working on solutions
Where can I find info on how to remove the needle from the speedometer gauge assembly? My needle has been circumsized, so this is on my list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom