where to route wires to large rear door? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

me too... i just learnt that your factory (?) clock looks like it might be considerably cooler than mine. I have just the knob and display... is that a stop watch and alarm on yours? is it factory?

I can tell you that mine is not the first truck I have seen that style clock in. Whether or not it is actually factory is anyone's guess. I think it is, but don't quote me.

I think it is, but don't quote me.
tell me which one of these is yours and i will find out if you like

PZJ77HV-MNU 04/1990 -12/1993 LX JPN HT 1NO 1PZ MTM U

PZJ77V-MNS 04/1990 -12/1993 LX JPN HT 4NO 1PZ MTM S

Edit: don't worry, i figured it out, it is factory i believe...
83910-60120 radio W/ALARM... @$500 that would be the stupidest waste of money on my build so far... I'll have to stick with mine!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hello,

It appears that the choice of four-button or knob clock depended on trim level, model year and market.

Furthermore, base or standard grade Cruisers did not have it. Short and mid wheelbase soft top models usually did not either.

Those clocks are way too expensive, in my humble opinion. Hopefully it is possible to buy them from a wrecker.

Juan

Hello,

It appears that the choice of four-button or knob clock depended on trim level, model year and market.

Furthermore, base or standard grade Cruisers did not have it. Short and mid wheelbase soft top models usually did not either.

Those clocks are way too expensive, in my humble opinion. Hopefully it is possible to buy them from a wrecker.

Juan

My trim is LX and market was Japan. Did any PZJ77s get officially exported? I didn't think so.

Once again, I find it very odd that my truck would have the odd ball option stuff that doesn't seem very important like the rear wiper & defrost, factory fogs, and the fancy clock. I even have diff locks. All these cool options and yet still no power windows or door locks. That is just really weird to me.

P.S. I also have what look like factory graphics on the side and I have never seen another PZJ or HZJ with the huge factory decals so I am not sure if they are factory or not. I have seen the same scheme on a 62 before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom