Where do you see this club in 2 years? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The club is not that active anymore. For some reason when Brock was V. President he had to assume the financial responsablity himself. Members were never held accountable for the web site dues and liscence along with cards and ect. Since I personally see the club taking a downward turn it doesn't give me much incentive to buy a 100 or LX. Now we have people having to ask every
onth what's up where are we meeting or others saying we don't need to meet. All ofthis not their place or responsability.
I never know when or where there's a meeting, Hamons or trail rides.
I think whenever someone becomes President Or VP it is there job to do these things but NOT fair for them to have to come out of pocket to keep the club going.
I personally do not babe any issue with paying local club dues to cover for certIn things.
If we want to be successful we must find a way to be creative and have fun. The only way to do that is to stay connected. If the club dissolves then I and others will have no interest in getting another cruiser.

Last edited:
If the only reason you would get another Land Cruiser is for the club, then I wouldn't get one either way. I got my cruiser because it was cool, reliable, unique, and cool. When I get my 4runner it will be for the same reason, not to show off at meetings and wheeling events. I can find my own places to wheel just fine without relying on a club. JMHO.:cheers:

Jeremy

A club is for camaraderie, support, information sharing, fun, wheeling, etc....activities and involvement make a club grow and strong. The friendships you build and the trust and loyalty to each other can last a lifetime. It is not something you can plant and just watch grow though like a weed....it takes constant work and care to reach maturity and even then it will have ups and downs.

A club is not the reason to own a Land Cruiser but it makes it more enjoyable especially if you cant do the mechanical yourself or dont like going off alone in the woods and trails. There is much more to a club membership than paying dues and posting online....

FYI I owned my 40 before I ever knew of any LC club. Don't twist the purpose of my post. Stay on subject people. It does have an effect though but not the sole purpose of me owning a Cruiser.
Back on topic for those with ADD.

The Club is still going to be here in 2+ years, Mike. I'm not going anywhere.
I can plan all the meetings and wheeling trips if that is what you want. I can do the calendar RIGHT NOW.
That is not what I thought a club should be about.
We should meet and discuss the calendar (maybe in more detail) this month.
Ron did an awesome job last year, but it shouldn't be just one or two people doing everything.
Instead of bitching about it, step up and ask what can I do th help.

Hey man. You tell me what I can to to help and I'll do it.

Thanks for stepping up...I'll be in touch

I'm up for helping out anyway I can too once I get back this summer. Even if I don't have the 40 finished, I'll have the 4runner to help out at events/wheeling/camping/etc.

It's just a bad time all over, so it's only natural for the club to take a dip too. I think the group of guys that have made it this far aren't going anywhere, so even if it ends up with 10-15 members in 2 years that's cool. But lets push for 50+!

Get your Cruiser Mike, and lets get this thing back on track. I jsut wish I didn't have to leave the state for the summer. I was really looking forward to some URE/Gulches trips this summer.

Jeremy

I tell you what. I'll get a 100/LX when BenMara pays his dues.

At least you have your 40

I think I am going to sell it to help fund a 100. Not sure yet since it has brought a bond between me and my son.

I dont think youll do it.....

The club is become fragmented. We just need to sit down and designate people that have experience to plan trail rides and meetings. If someone needs help like doc or Belmont they need to let us know.

I think the people that want to be involved will always be around.

We just need to get organized again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom