wheeling this sat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

steverb

meh, eh!
Threads
if anyone is interested heading up to Chehalis lake north end tomorrow. going to make a stop at sunrise then proceed up to the north end and see about getting up the road that passes buy Statlu lake.:steer:

well be at the fisheries around 10am airing down
ill have a radio on ch. 146.460

:beer:

100_1366.jpg

so didn't make it up to chahalis. we ran into a bunch of guy for the BCC run and joined them. they put a barbecue on at hale, then we all did a run up sunrise played on the rocks up there and on the way down one guy rolled his toy on the v rock oops. came back to hale and i won a $100 gift certificate for Yukon gear and Axle and some hats and shirts.

turned out to be a really fun day.

some pics here on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/bigcountrycustoms

$100 GC! :bounce:

I was up at Cheam on Saturday (a rare day in the dirt for me!):steer:. My daughter Abi's first time to the top. She snapped a great photo coming down.

DSCN3699.jpg

Last edited:
Cool video! That yellow monster was at Cruiser Days.

Good to know. Was there at 5. Father inlaw doesn get the cruiser thing and he's a city slicker. Believe it's my goal to show him there's more to life. So I brought him and oops.

Nice to see you getting out Rob, after all the effort you put into the club its good to see the Cruiser on the trail!

Nice to see you getting out Rob, after all the effort you put into the club its good to see the Cruiser on the trail!

Thanks Jeremy, yeah it was good to stretch the the 4WD legs a little, explain to my daughter that Georgia is more than just a 'convertible that we take to the lake'. Crawling down some of the steeper sections in 4L in 1st gear and no brakes impressed her quite a bit: :cool:

Of course the best thing about a diesel is how it lulls kids to sleep; she was head bobbing and out like a light shortly after! :D

DSCN3703.jpg

Yep. More than once I wheeled trails with two or three kids sleeping soundly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom