Wheeling/Event pics... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big thanks to the CLC guys for their hard work. This was my first event and first time to the park. Got to meet some great folks. The food was good and the beer was cold and plentiful. Thanks to @YotaLance for toting me around in the Taco all weekend. Maybe next year I can manage to have a rig capable of doing something besides carrying our drunk asses back to the cabin.

Thanks for taking such great pics! We might have found us a photo documenter for our Ramble

I really was happy to drive you around and show you the park. It was great having you at the event!

The great pics just confirm the good time I missed. Who had the Big Red? I haven't seen one of those in years and it dang sure didn't look that good.

The great pics just confirm the good time I missed. Who had the Big Red? I haven't seen one of those in years and it dang sure didn't look that good.

Should have come Jay. There were Jeeps as well...

Should have come Jay. There were Jeeps as well...
I wish I could have. My original plan was to go Thursday and Friday, but I had to deal with extra stuff closing the month at work and my wife was on call all weekend (which eliminated Friday afternoon and Sat. The stars just didn't line up this year.

Thanksgiving '15
Extremely wet, but a good time as always...

image.jpg

image.jpg

I have a favor to ask you guys who took pictures at the Ramble. Could you please email me the original pictures that you would like to potentially see in Toyota Trails? I am going to start work on a write up from the event and would love to have some of these pics or any others to choose from to submit.

My email is lancemc77@sbcglobal.net

AK 80-2.JPG
AK 80's.jpg

We went on a little ole ride last month. Alaska Cruiser Trek 2016 was a blast!

Great pics !! Looks like I missed a good time ( again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom