wheeling buds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in or near Huntsville, AL who is willing to do some wheeling and wrenching? Picked up a 92 FJ80, and I'm looking for a nearby expert to assist me through my newbie journey!

I don't wheel a whole lot but have definitely wrenched a bunch! Hit me up if you ever need a hand with something.

If you end up down towards Bankhead or Smith Lake shoot me a PM, not sure how much help I'll be but I've got a 91 so we can compare notes.

Anyone in or near Huntsville, AL who is willing to do some wheeling and wrenching? Picked up a 92 FJ80, and I'm looking for a nearby expert to assist me through my newbie journey!

Like @bamabrock said, Heart of the South Cruisers is where the Huntsville/North Alabama folks are. Our next event is a ride at Hale Mtn ORV park on February 3rd. Newbie's welcome @DirtbagPaddler. If you're on Facebook find our group over there....it's where we do most of our talking and planing.

Welcome to the sickness! Go ahead and register for Mardi Krawl! It's a TLCA event and it won't get ANY CLOSER for you. There will be PLENTY of folks to ride with if you ain't ready to take your rig on the trail:
The Official Website For Mardi Krawl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom