Wheeling and Camping Deer Lodge, Montana May 17-20 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

canadian bum

SILVER Star
Threads
I'll be making my way back up from Texas concluding a road/wheeling trip that I started in March. Done a little research and there are some nice lakes with a good 4x4 trail in to go camp at over the weekend. I'll be meeting some members in Deer Lodge the evening of May 17th where we will wheel to one lake and most likely wheel to the next Lake the next day and relax. Coming out on Monday depending on trail conditions and time line for people to make it home for work on Tuesday. Can organize a meet in Calgary for those coming down to meet and hit the road as a group. Caruthers Lake is one of the lakes we will be going to for those who want to do some picture searching.

Ugh, I already have May long weekend plans, but I am very interested in what you find. There is a Montana club down there too that would be cool to meet up with.

Ugh, I already have May long weekend plans, but I am very interested in what you find. There is a Montana club down there too that would be cool to meet up with.

I think I got a good area figured out. Done some digging on the areas and this one looks quite promising. Already have trails picked out, snow conditions checked by some locals and satellite of the trail. Good to go and kick back in some remote mountain lakes. It's going to be awesome.

Well, weather in Montana sucked, plus our timing was a touch wacked so we ended up meeting in Utah, took the scenic route back.

Fancy camera pictures, the 4Runner moves, haha that may be one of the only pictures of it in motion haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom