Wheelin Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will be there, with a couple of my kids. Sounds like a good time. I will get in touch with Kieran (VTcruiser60) so we can run down together. Al

sweet, the more Toyotas the better,,,

anyone else???

I will be doing a trail pre-run at Deadfall this Sunday, checking for downed trees and overgrowth, This is the perfect trail for a FJ40.

Not sure how many people will be there but the more the merrier.

I might be able to make a pre run this weekend as well. Let me know where you are meeting. Also attendees at the event shoulD know to bring tubes because there is really awesome tubing on the rivers near by...

Hey guys this pre-run is changed to Saturday 26th, we will be doing some trail work trimming and pre-running the trail, give me a call or text if you want to go. Tom 203-525-3883

Thanks,

The pre-run went well, this trails third obstacle is a straight up hill with a gnarly rock section at the top, usually anyone running tires under 37s doesn't make it, if it's a little muddy buggies need to winch, we hiked around and found and cut a cool new trail that brings you to the great stuff at the top without needing to winch up over the rocks, we also found some sick buggy only rock sections, this is a great piece of property.

HEY, EVERYONE!

Don't forget to mark your calender for July 16-18th, 2010 because you'll
want to be in the Berkshires!

We still have a few more spaces for you to come out and have a great weekend
of wheeling, eating and being outside! The Oxbow hotel is almost full for
that weekend but there's still plenty of room for you at the campground!
Our fantastic menu is lined up for Saturday night, the Chef Allen is ready!
Our sponsor-hunters and raffle organizers are excited to be able to hand out
a great spread of stuff to you, but only if you come up to Mass for the
weekend! We've got a Superwinch, and a GC for Mickey Thompson Tires, Hi
Lift Jack, Milemarker winch stuff, an Optima Battery, Masterpull winch rope,
Pull Pal, Clayton, and lots of other stuff too!

The Deal: Like no other, can't beat this with a stick! $85 for the
driver/rig for 2 nights of camping could be this much alone! You add
prepared and catered meals, wheeling, t-shirt, raffle prizes, and hanging
out together to that and you're talking MONSTER DEAL! As a passenger it's
only $50 and kids 2-11 are only $15!

It's less than a month away, sign up while you can!

2 weeks & counting,,,,:bounce::bounce2:

waaaaaa 10 more days:bounce::steer::bounce2:

4 more days,,,

Albee and I should be there around 7:30pm...leaving from work on Friday...two 40 series rigs. Thanks for organizing...

i will see you there,

I wanted to thank vtcruiser60 and albee for attending this event, we had a good turn out 75 people, it was good meeting you guys, Hey albee did Summit like the banner?

Tom

I wanted to thank vtcruiser60 and albee for attending this event, we had a good turn out 75 people, it was good meeting you guys, Hey albee did Summit like the banner?

Tom

Yes, thank you he is very excited to have that big summit racing banner. Thanks again for hosting the event. It was a nice family friendly event, with lots of cool people and good wheeling. We will be back next year. Al

here are a few:
GEDC1671.jpg

GEDC1650.jpg

GEDC1648.jpg

GEDC1645.jpg

GEDC1632.jpg

GEDC1627.jpg

GEDC1603.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom