Wheel PCD question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evening all

ive tried to search but not getting the answer im looking for so im afraid its over to the forum

i want to get a set of 16 inch rims for my 2006 J100 but want to get them made so that i dont have to use spacers

i will be running 285 / 75 x 16 muds so can someone help me please as its a big expense to make a mistake on

so far i think im right in saying that standard is

PCD 5x150
Centre Bore 110
offset is 60

so where do i go from here please do i just give these figures and go to a different offset if so how much

Many thanks

In the US market, the 2006 model year was originally equipped with 18” wheels, I assume that the same is true for the European market, and why you’re asking about 16” aftermarket wheels.

Earlier (IFS) 100 series, in the US market, were sold with 16x8 +60mm wheels.

I own two earlier models with the OE 16” wheels, and have had absolutely no problems running 285/75R16 AT tires, and I have no reason to believe that MT tires would be any different.

Thanks for the reply
ive got 1 set of 18s on it now which are going to be thrown plus ive got a set of OEM 16 alloys for long road miles
but im after a set of Braids and want to get a set with more off set to save me getting spacers and to fill the arch

so where do i go from here please do i just give these figures and go to a different offset if so how much
Go 16x8 or 16x8.5
IMO, an offset between +25 to +35mm would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom