Whats Going On With LCNW? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaticTorque

SILVER Star
Threads
I have tried reaching out to them countless times, called all week, left voicemails, and now I have finally emailed them too. Having a brake problem I'd like to have them look out. I use to take it to the guy on Willamette but he closed down and went to work for LCNW lol. If I cant get ahold of them, is there another local LC shop you guys recommend? TIA

Any time I’ve gotten ahold of the LCNW guys, they’re booked so far out it isn’t feasible for me to wait for the work to be done. So, I found a Toyota guy locally (Vancouver) and have him do any work I need done.

Any time I’ve gotten ahold of the LCNW guys, they’re booked so far out it isn’t feasible for me to wait for the work to be done. So, I found a Toyota guy locally (Vancouver) and have him do any work I need done.
Well thank you for the heads up. I’m not surprised but no one has answered the phone to even say “hey we’re booked till such and such”

Last edited:
Willamette Blvd Service is in process of moving to St Helens or Scappoose, but it's been a slow move and I don't know when they'll be set up.

Willamette Blvd Service is in process of moving to St Helens or Scappoose, but it's been a slow move and I don't know when they'll be set up.
They told me they weren’t taking in anymore cars and that they’re done. Talked to the guy about 2 weeks ago in person. He was there cleaning up and started bsing with him for a while.

Who?

The shop is called D&E Auto Care. The specific mechanic you want is Tyler King. While he doesn't necessarily have a lot of Land Cruiser specific experience, he's a Toyota guy and did good work on my 80, when I needed my head worked on. The shop in general seems honest and fair. They also let me source my own parts.

I’ve had a couple bad experiences at this shop and no longer recommend them. They’ve gone down hill a lot in the last couple years.

Last edited:
The shop is called D&E Auto Care. The specific mechanic you want is Tyler King. While he doesn't necessarily have a lot of Land Cruiser specific experience, he's a Toyota guy and did good work on my 80, when I needed my head worked on. The shop in general seems honest and fair. They also let me source my own parts.
Good to know, thank you for the recommendation.

The old guy, blanking his name right now. Cause his son left and went to LCNW.
Interesting, I spoke with him about a month ago so I suppose things changed for their business if Josh is at LCNW now. Sad to hear that, it was good to have options in the area.

I thought Josh was relocating his shop to St Helens? That's not happening now?
Unfortunately it does not look that way. He’s a LCNW. He’s still more than happy to take on projects if you’ve have history with Josh. Talked to Tony for a while. They seem like good people.

I had a tough time getting ahold of them too in June of this year but I emailed them last month and Tony was very responsive and booked me for December.

^^x2
Stopping by in person is really the best since they are so busy. I have been taking cruisers to Tony and Matt for over 15 years and never had a bad experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom