What's a 2013 Double cab 4X4 with 40k miles worth? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am a former 80 Series and current 200 series Cruiser owner. I am thinking of selling my Chevy Duramax truck, as I don't tow anymore and it's worth a few bucks now in this market. Local Toyota dealer has a 2013 Double Cab, SR5, V6 and Auto, 4x4, one owner (dealer that has it sold it new and serviced it), with 40k miles on it (clean carfax).

Truck is unmolested with aftermarket stuff other than what looks like an aftermarket stereo. Box is clean and has a soft tonneau. Decent tires, super clean, etc. Drives great. I crawled under and looked for rust, but none to be found other than the odd small streak here and there at some weld joints on the frame.

Dealer price is listed as $27400.

I’m not sure what the market is in Boise, but that only $4,000 less than I paid for a 2020 TRD Offroad Premium with zero miles and full warranty. For an 8 year old truck I would call that pretty high. I know they hold their value really well, but that is more than I would have expected (or would pay). Luckily it’s at a dealer, so you’re not going to hurt anyone’s feelings by offering less. What is a new one going for in your area?

I haven't looked at any new ones, so I will do some research. Seems high to me, as well.

That price seems high to me. I'll add that the 3.5 V6 with the automatic is meh, but the 6-speed manual is a blast, it almost feels like a power band kicking in around 3400 RPM!

And I can second that the price difference between a used one a few years old and out of warranty is only a few grand less than a brand new one in this weird market.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom