What would you pay for an imported cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon,

I will be working in Australia this coming winter for a few months again. Last time around I fell in love with the FJ75s. This time around I plan on bringing one back with me to the states. I reckon I can fit 2-3 cruisers in a shipping container.

That being said, what would you pay for a FJ75 or any other model under 1993? Most likely will be higher mileage vehicle in non immaculate condition.

Just wondering if this would be a worthwhile investment since I'm already bringing one back.

Thanks,
-Adam

20161118_155051.jpg

FJ75 are usually pretty beat up. The heavy fuel bill means they often changed hands quick and were often used for farms or boat ramp towing. You could pay anything up to $10k but the average would be $2-3k and they are mostly rough.
I would be looking for a FZJ75 or a diesel . You can get some nice HJ75.

FJ75 are usually pretty beat up. The heavy fuel bill means they often changed hands quick and were often used for farms or boat ramp towing. You could pay anything up to $10k but the average would be $2-3k and they are mostly rough.
I would be looking for a FZJ75 or a diesel . You can get some nice HJ75.

Different market my friend.

Different market my friend.

How exactly does that make a difference to my post? That's the condition and what they are worth here. Diesels are more prized and tend to be better maintained. You could say that about most Landcruisers in Australia.

Yes I am wondering what they would go for in the US. After importing from Australia

You should have posted some pics so everyone knows what "non immaculate" means.

Yes I am wondering what they would go for in the US. After importing from Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom