what type of tube for crossbars to support RTT?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’d bump up to 1/8” wall so most bolts don’t crush it as easily.

And go find a real steal supplier, a full stick (20-24ft) will likely be as much as that 6ft length from Home Depot.
thanks for the great advice! i will look for an actual metal supplier instead and go with 1/8th wall. if i were to build a flat rack would you recommend i use this type as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom