What should be there for factory toolkit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi Mudders!

I'm looking at a 2011 LX and wondering what should be there from the factory in terms of the toolkit.

Dealer sent me the attached pictures.

For the tailgate, there is room for two boxes but only one is in this vehicle. Is there something missing?

The jack and first aid kit are present.

Thanks!

Charley

tempImageTRJMim.jpg

tempImageRn88fW.png

I believe the North American 200's came with the left side storage empty.
Make sure the wheel lock key and trailer wiring harness are included.

US left side has always been empty.

Does anyone have the tool kit content list? I have a few blank slots in mine.

This is very helpful - thanks.

So my new-to-me 2018 LC200 has the full tool kit and jack, but I can't for the life of me find the key socket that goes to the wheel lug nut locks. Does it come in a plastic case, or is it just loose?

Mine came with two, one that fits and one which doesn’t. It was in a black vinyl case with Velcro tab, next to the toolkit between the two access hatches. The other was in the glovebox or center console.
One of the fist mods I made was buying a box of Tundra lugs and replacing the wheel locks.

Mine came with two, one that fits and one which doesn’t. It was in a black vinyl case with Velcro tab, next to the toolkit between the two access hatches. The other was in the glovebox or center console.
One of the fist mods I made was buying a box of Tundra lugs and replacing the wheel locks.

Good move.
I’d wager wheel locks leave folks stuck/stranded from the key breaking more often than they prevent theft. If I end up with a set of locks with wheels, they go straight in the trash bin…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom