What OME rear springs to go with (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3rd row or no 3rd row? 23's are probably the max you would want but that bumper alone wouldn't need 23's. If you load up the truck, have the 3rd row seats in and tow heavy, maybe 23's would be right. I would say 21's or 22's. Probably 21's as they are a progressive spring and would probably handle variations in load better without compromising unladen ride quality, but I don't know anything about this stuff. $250 is a price point for springs that I think you could experiment with. Try the 21's and if you don't like them, you won't have any trouble selling them and going to a 22 or a 23.

3rd row or no 3rd row? 23's are probably the max you would want but that bumper alone wouldn't need 23's. If you load up the truck, have the 3rd row seats in and tow heavy, maybe 23's would be right. I would say 21's or 22's. Probably 21's as they are a progressive spring and would probably handle variations in load better without compromising unladen ride quality, but I don't know anything about this stuff. $250 is a price point for springs that I think you could experiment with. Try the 21's and if you don't like them, you won't have any trouble selling them and going to a 22 or a 23.
Yes I have a 3rd row but we’re a family of 4 and 2 of them are toddlers. Majority of our use would just be the 4 of us with an occasional stroller in the back and some diaper bags. So nothing heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom