What is your 80 getting for Christmas this year? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My 80 got pressure washed, then Line-X'ed, then got a good detailing.

She loves me. :D

503 hp!!!!!!! Had to re list my turbo kit - IH8MUD.com Forum :flipoff2:
nah then youd really hate me :) already pulled the xmas trigger ARB/IPOR combo:bounce: but maybe there is still hope for a scanguage.

Very funny , I had a deadbeat bidder the first go around on Ebay and then a guy won it for less than 3k and before he sent payment Ebay yanked my new account because they told me i couldnt have two accounts??? after that the buyer backed out because he thought it was a scam!!! So i guess i wont be building the new set up yet :confused:

I was thinking about lifting the 80 and some off road tires for my santa list.

mine got a late Hanukkah gift, uniden 520 xl pro cb:beer:

Just got a new GME antenna for chrissy. After the holidays it will be:
new seals and bearings
3 in lift
Rear tyre carrier
New bull bar w/winch
Replace UHF
new headlights and tail lights

That should be it until i can think of more things to do!

A set of extractors,2 1/2 inch sports system and sports muffler to help it breath better.

Well, it was just going to be a set of JD low beam bulbs, but after my wife got into a little round-a-bout altercation, a new ARB Deluxe Winch Bull Bar!

I will have to wait for a while to get the ARB from sprocket3 here on the site (thanks again!), but I already told the LC and she is very happy!

:cheers: to all and Happy Holidays!

Riley

Used sliders here, too, and a sexy new t-case skidplate.

Mine just got a brand spanking new head gasket. If it treats me right (and never leaves me stranded again) I've promised it my loyalty.

It was pretty close to being sold though.

Mine just got a brand spanking new head gasket. If it treats me right (and never leaves me stranded again) I've promised it my loyalty.

It was pretty close to being sold though.

It was a Christmas miracle! You have to keep it now, you saw her naked :eek: (at least with her head off)! Once we get her all shined up, you will love her even more!

Riley

moved...........................

and introduced to wrenches and other tools it never thought it would meet.

Possible ARB Non Winch for me. Had to get rid of my winch for this one though. I got tired of pulling my college buddies out.

Mobil 1 Oil change. Tranny flush with BG synthetic. Coolant flush with toyota red, and a new Alpine head unit cde9881 with I-pod controls. Sweeeett!! :cheers: Oh yeah new air filter, and maybe just maybe I can convince my one tech that will work on my vehicle to go through my front end and set up my gears that have been sitting in their beautiful precision box for 4 months:doh:

bro hanukkah means you have 7 more gifts to give the 80 one for each day. That's what I tell myself.

yer right..........7 MORE gallons of gas to make up to our club run tomorrow (hopefully back:smokin:)

Very funny , I had a deadbeat bidder the first go around on Ebay and then a guy won it for less than 3k and before he sent payment Ebay yanked my new account because they told me i couldnt have two accounts??? after that the buyer backed out because he thought it was a scam!!! So i guess i wont be building the new set up yet :confused:

I was thinking about lifting the 80 and some off road tires for my santa list.

bummer dude, wasnt me. but id still love to see it when your in High Point if you havent dissasembled.

Looks like i'm getting a new top end, my HG just blew.Plus I'm waiting for my new SROR sliders to come in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gave her a front foot massage (bearing preload checked), new pcv valve, grommet and hoses two nights ago - in my cold garage...

Because the boss was proud of my passing the PE exam for Civil Engineering, a little bonus can now go towards some truck goodies!!

I think that Scangauage II and some heated seats are soon on their way!:bounce::bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom