What do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If it were me I would wait for any set of 18" tundra wheel and have them powder coated black

Aftermarket can be tricky. It sometimes messes with the overall esthetics of a vehicle.
It's different, but not OG. It may make your lx470 not look so lx470ish.

Too bad you can't try them on the truck and see if it's to your liking. That's the only way to know. After you purchase a set of aftermarket wheels and you don't like them it's probably difficult to get rid of them and get your money back.

Here's a tip. You want to change the look of your lx? You can get your wheels powder coated for less than the price of those used wheels and have so many color choices.

Dude! Thats a bloody steal for 18's! With good Nitto Grapplers. I 'd grab em if I were you before someone scoops them fast! great Find, great price good condition = STEAL of a deal!
P.S I have the Monster II's 17" and I turn heads everyday! If you're not offroading then grab em today!

Wheels are ugly. I'd go with another set of aftermarket wheels. Stock Toyota wheels are old and boring :)

Thanks everyone for your honest opinions, maybe ill just wait for a set of 16 that will pop up.

For the mean time ill experiment and try to paint my wheels with the peelable paint i see around. the condition of my wheels right now are an eye sore.

also tires are cheaper with 16" rim althought it uses mroe rubber than an 18" but i dont know

[emoji109]bro fist

A little too flat biller for my tastes. I agree that Tundra wheels might be a better bet, but I'm also in my thirties.

That said, the tires, if in good condition are not too bad of a deal if you can sell the rims.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom