What do you get with a membership? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just occured to me while reading Dustin Weavers thread that I never received any membership literature or truck decal showing my membership.
Could someone enlighten me on this ?

@ErikinSC , that would be you
(he's our membership guy)

Hey, first off, you should get an email from me - with links pointing you to the ih8mud site, the FB site and additional links pointing you to our clubhouse where most of the action takes place. Then, I have a letter from Southeast Overland, a couple of business cards and at least one sticker for each new member. I also have a limited supply of window stickers that were donated by @whitenh which I will allow you to select at a HAMOM, Charleston Cars and Coffee or other meet and greet. The letter, stickers and cards should be mailed out - but I have not been gotten them out via USPS, just handouts at the local events.

I have NOT BEEN good at getting packages mailed. I am very sorry. I keep most of the cruiser stuff in my 40, and I should be back in the mix very soon at HAMOMs and other local events. We just moved into a new house last month, so I've had most of my stuff packed for several months actually. I'm still trying to unpack everything... so much crap.

Most of the value in a membership is in the access to each other's help at our HAMOMs. Additionally, our LCLC group puts on an annual event - the Low Country Boil - and our initial funds were planned to help cover setup up costs, with the event paying for itself year after year. Also, by becoming a member of LCLC, most of the Upstate Cruiser and Old Northe State Cruiser events that do not fill with local club members - are opened to each of our three groups first to members in good standing, and then the non-paying public.

This year, I got some shirts from @whitenh - and I have a limited number of LCLC T-shirts are available also. The monies from the T-shirts will be used to buy more T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc as the club members ask.

If you haven't gottten something from me - please shoot me a PM, or call me out in public - and I will make arrangements to get you a welcome packet.

Hey, first off, you should get an email from me - with links pointing you to the ih8mud site, the FB site and additional links pointing you to our clubhouse where most of the action takes place. Then, I have a letter from Southeast Overland, a couple of business cards and at least one sticker for each new member. I also have a limited supply of window stickers that were donated by @whitenh which I will allow you to select at a HAMOM, Charleston Cars and Coffee or other meet and greet. The letter, stickers and cards should be mailed out - but I have not been gotten them out via USPS, just handouts at the local events.

I have NOT BEEN good at getting packages mailed. I am very sorry. I keep most of the cruiser stuff in my 40, and I should be back in the mix very soon at HAMOMs and other local events. We just moved into a new house last month, so I've had most of my stuff packed for several months actually. I'm still trying to unpack everything... so much crap.

Most of the value in a membership is in the access to each other's help at our HAMOMs. Additionally, our LCLC group puts on an annual event - the Low Country Boil - and our initial funds were planned to help cover setup up costs, with the event paying for itself year after year. Also, by becoming a member of LCLC, most of the Upstate Cruiser and Old Northe State Cruiser events that do not fill with local club members - are opened to each of our three groups first to members in good standing, and then the non-paying public.

This year, I got some shirts from @whitenh - and I have a limited number of LCLC T-shirts are available also. The monies from the T-shirts will be used to buy more T-shirts, sweatshirts, etc as the club members ask.

If you haven't gottten something from me - please shoot me a PM, or call me out in public - and I will make arrangements to get you a welcome packet.
Hey Erick still waiting for The info on membership stuff and would like to get a t-shirt to promote the club.
Please contact me. I will be at cars and coffee Saturday . I'm taking my flame painted Harley Road King this week. I'm usually there every week. Let me know.

brandog not sure what the deal is there. I also paid for membership and got no response ask about it on FB site and no response .et mekow ho itworks out.

brandog not sure what the deal is there. I also paid for membership and got no response ask about it on FB site and no response .et mekow ho itworks out.
Will do. We need to get organized as a club or it will fail.

I never got any membership stuff either. But I didn't ever sign up online, which Erik wanted me to do.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. I haven't heard or seen anything since I joined.

We'll get this addressed Monday, sorry about this guys

Thanks David. Going to cars and coffee this morning on one of the Harleys. Hope to see you there.
20171012_142453_HDR.jpg

Guys, I am the kink in the hose - but alas, I’ve found my box of LCLC swag
53CF740B-E5CA-4D8C-8872-72333E90816A.jpeg

and I’m workin on putting some packets together out TONIGHT. If you haven’t, make sure that your information is in the Introduce Yourself thread. I do not currently have the email setup to receive membership@lowcountr.... emails, so I may not have everyone’s email.

I’ll contact Matt @TailsWCU and have him help me set it back up.

I accept full responsibility for the slowness in sending packets out - I’ll buy your next beer at the next brewery social.

Alright now we're talking. Good man Erick. What a box of goodies! I'll have one of each plus a t-shirt 2xl, ball cap, belt buckle, remote control winch blow up doll and a partrige in a pear tree!!!
20170824_100515.jpg

Guys, I am the kink in the hose - but alas, I’ve found my box of LCLC swag and I’m workin on putting some packets together out TONIGHT. If you haven’t, make sure that your information is in the Introduce Yourself thread. I do not currently have the email setup to receive membership@lowcountr.... emails, so I may not have everyone’s email.

I accept full responsibility for the slowness in sending packets out - I’ll buy your next beer at the next brewery social.
For the new folks, thank you for your patience. Please keep in mind in a volunteer organization, its just that. Sometimes, when life happens, e.g., increased pressures of a business owner, building a house, and most of all moving, finding a box of swag might be delayed. Again, we have great members, both new and old (old meaning tenure, not age, grey and/or thinning hair). As we are closing out 2017, please keep your enthusiasm and high expectations as we will need more volunteers to step up for club events and planning for 2018.

Guys, I am the kink in the hose - but alas, I’ve found my box of LCLC swag View attachment 1554902

and I’m workin on putting some packets together out TONIGHT. If you haven’t, make sure that your information is in the Introduce Yourself thread. I do not currently have the email setup to receive membership@lowcountr.... emails, so I may not have everyone’s email.

Hey Erik, got the goods today. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom