What do you DO? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Logistics consultant.

I do route planning to reduce mileage and expenses. These can be trucking, distribution, recycling companies or mobile services like landscaping, visiting nurses and service technicians.

I also sell software related to logistics, routing and scheduling and GPS.

Most here in the Northeast know Tomra Recycling. It's the machines in most supermarkets that you put all those empty beer cans into to get your deposit back. One of my accounts.

18 years naval service on submarines. Electronics Technician Chief qualified Nuclear Reactor Operator and Plant Supervisor. Currently at Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Kittery, ME.

Construction project manager

I was in North Chicago for 4 months in 05 relocating Hospira off the Abbott campus. :D
My company is currently managing all of the lab equipment at Shering Plough in Jersey and Cambridge.
Lets talk if you think it would work out for Abbott at your location. ;)
Check the Abbott website. The validation folks need some help.

Sounds good. If you have a contact person over there, please PM me with it.

Thanks!

Production Manager for an Ad Agency in Boston.
I basically produce whatever we create for clients.

Which one? I cut my teeth as an art director at Hill Holliday before moving to New York.

Production Manager for an Ad Agency in Boston.
I basically produce whatever we create for clients.

Which one? I cut my teeth as an art director at Hill Holliday before moving to New York.

much smaller than that :D....Gearon Hoffman.

Test Engineer for a car rack manufacture.

I thought you just made a full time spectacle out of yourself in that truck. Saw you the other day on Rt 9 and said to myself "damn that guy bought every product they make and clamped it to his truck...........oh, it's Stew." :lol:

Retired from the Navy, Now the IT Director for 8 school districts in central NH.

alittle slow on my answer !!!

:rolleyes:I work for a fleet maintenance co. that specializes in fire aparatus probably for your town ....if not call me at ###_###_#### just kidding about calling me

I build meat machinery for processing plants! Every machine I build can kill me in less than a second!! It's fun testing all these killin tools!!!

....and a Combative Martial Arts instructor.

I've always thought about taking some kind of classes in some type of martial arts. But then I realize I'm a lover not a fighter, and I've just been watching too much UFC. :lol:

I just launched my first all-Flash site. It came out quite well though the artist/client "guided" things a bit too much for my tastes... but she's paying the bills so be it. ;)

http://www.stinakohnke.com/

On another note I'm starting to give a lot of thought to striking out on my own sometime in the not so distant future (12-18 months). I have a LOT of financial reshuffling to do before then but if I don't get off my butt and take the chance pretty soon it will be "too late." I've reach a ceiling here and despite liking the job, I can't be stagnant forever (career wise or financially).

I'm also keeping a real sharp eye out for a better job in my field but they are pretty rare up here and I don't want to move as my wife has a great job here and we really like it.

Pretty cool Dave!

I just launched my first all-Flash site. It came out quite well though the artist/client "guided" things a bit too much for my tastes... but she's paying the bills so be it. ;)

http://www.stinakohnke.com/

On another note I'm starting to give a lot of thought to striking out on my own sometime in the not so distant future (12-18 months). I have a LOT of financial reshuffling to do before then but if I don't get off my butt and take the chance pretty soon it will be "too late." I've reach a ceiling here and despite liking the job, I can't be stagnant forever (career wise or financially).

I'm also keeping a real sharp eye out for a better job in my field but they are pretty rare up here and I don't want to move as my wife has a great job here and we really like it.

Your new website scares me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom