What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looks great! How’d you go about staining the leather?
ordered black leather dye off of amazon hit it three times then sealed it. in the house let it dry then installed.

Began the reconditioning process on a set of used door cards. Using Chemical Guys cleaners and a Bissell extractor I was very happy with the results. Not sure what the stains were but it was a nasty brown liquid that had been there for years. Couple of treatments and it came right out 👍.

Before
View attachment 2175223

After
View attachment 2175224

Extractor
View attachment 2175225

Armrests

Nice! Did you use this for the carpets?
Chemical guys carpet cleaner

What did you use for the arm rests?

Thanks!

Thanks!
Followed up with a few spritzes of this!

:lol:

stripper_scent_big.jpg

Finally got the backup camera installed. It's in a spot where the spare tire will block it when I have it on the rear carrier, but for daily duty it looks like it will work well.

Unfortunately I noticed my front passenger seat was wet… and the front of the headliner at the top of the windshield… and the rear corners by the hatch. I checked and vacuumed the rear hatch seal and the front sunroof drains but that windshield leak will probably mean a R&R.

Finally got around to swapping out my O2 sensors. I had to re-pin them but used @NLXTACY vector file. I do have a couple more parts coming in tomorrow, TPS and cap/rotor all OEM.

The reason for re-pinning the O2 sensors I got were OBD2 ones. Using the Wits End vector file makes things so simple a caveman could do it.

witsendO2.jpg

RTO2.jpg

LTO2.jpg

Finally Got my SCS Gunmetal Grey Rims! Also last weekend finished the rust control on the undercarriage and frame! grinded, wire brushed and treated with Corroseal. Then after the 24-hour cure period and no driving (yeah it was killing me) I painted everything with POR-15 Chassis Black. Sway-bar still had some rust but i'm going to upgrade so i did not waste time going to town on them. I think I need a Delta Panhard Bracket, as i get a little wobble on the rear. No Vibration on the highway.

rims 1.jpg

rims 3.jpg

rims2.jpg

undercarriage1.jpg

da.jpg

Thanks!
I used the stain extractor cleaner on the right for the carpet (full strength), worked it in with a drill brush, and then vacuumed it out.

The cleaner on the on the left worked well for the plastic, rubber, and leather. It has UV block in it as well. For the armrests, I soaked a rag with it and slowly worked it into the leather and it lifted the dirt out.

I've had good experiences with Chemical Guys products in the past and this time was no different.

50F75036-3873-47EF-8D18-80866BD3C9F3.jpeg

working to finish truck prep to head to Big Bend for a week tomorrow
IMG_20200110_143620198.jpg
IMG_20200110_143622621.jpg
IMG_20200110_145333248.jpg
IMG_20200110_150002258.jpg
IMG_20200110_150013668.jpg
..... removed rear seats and sorted gear and added the Dog bed in for the two GSD's..... my "puppy" is almost as big as his brother now and it'll be tighter fit then expected !
I need to pull the trigger on the TEQ passenger side Gullwing and Molle mount...

working to finish truck prep to head to Big Bend for a week tomorrowView attachment 2179126View attachment 2179127View attachment 2179128View attachment 2179129View attachment 2179130..... removed rear seats and sorted gear and added the Dog bed in for the two GSD's..... my "puppy" is almost as big as his brother now and it'll be tighter fit then expected !
I need to pull the trigger on the TEQ passenger side Gullwing and Molle mount...

I absolutely love my @yodaTEQ Gullwing - one of the most functional and often-used mods I've made. It makes things so much more efficient since I can quickly and easily access goods attached to the MOLLE panel, and access my fridge for a beverage without having to open the swing-outs or climb over the seats.

Missing the PNW? If you said “I miss the beer” We’d understand, but being from SanFran and Vancouver Island not sure why? U R in TX enough said, it must suck really bad, it is TX. Shangri-La is NM.
I spent a lot of time exploring WA, OR, and ID and quite a bit on foot backpacking and climbing stuff such as Rainier, Adams, Baker, St. Helens, and a host of lesser known mountains and seeing beautiful forests, year round snow capped mountains, hanging glaciers, massive waterfalls, beautiful beaches/coast lines, rainforest, and to add to all that...wildlife such as bald eagles(sometimes to numerous to count), osprey(witnessing their fishing skills), salmon coming up rivers/streams, bears, moose, elk, deer, etc....
Yeah, the micro brew scene is fantastic in the NW, but I wouldn't say that is the only notable thing up there. That is ridiculous.

Replaced starter on my daughters cruiser.

D8785DF9-FED4-4E43-90E6-BCD4D5C8D01D.jpeg

0D4AC1B8-9BE9-4A7B-B941-25910136D9CF.jpeg

B3DAC282-0029-4C05-A92D-C1A7167A3F2B.jpeg

working to finish truck prep to head to Big Bend for a week tomorrowView attachment 2179126View attachment 2179127View attachment 2179128View attachment 2179129View attachment 2179130..... removed rear seats and sorted gear and added the Dog bed in for the two GSD's..... my "puppy" is almost as big as his brother now and it'll be tighter fit then expected !

Ruger takedown 10/22...nice! That, 2 big dogs and a scary looking blade. Are nightmares mauraders really that big of a threat out there?

I want to see more of that tailgate cover you have.

I absolutely love my @yodaTEQ Gullwing - one of the most functional and often-used mods I've made. It makes things so much more efficient since I can quickly and easily access goods attached to the MOLLE panel, and access my fridge for a beverage without having to open the swing-outs or climb over the seats.

Yup - since I can't do drawers due to height I think it's the perfect solution for extra storage and access to things without having to do the rear swingout...

Ruger takedown 10/22...nice! That, 2 big dogs and a scary looking blade. Are nightmares mauraders really that big of a threat out there?

I want to see more of that tailgate cover you have.

the tailgate cover is from Adventure Ready - nicely finished and rugged. A great option if your not planning to cut the tailgate to create more storage.... I'd love a combo of this and the wagongear/ Back bay storage panel design to maximize the tailgate use...

yup - lot's of hardware and large canines, hopefully none needed but better to have then not..... hoping to get the Fort Knox box mounted in the console for my EDC, as well as the wifes.

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom