What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No hurry, seriously.

That's a project that doesn't change whether or not my wife will ride in the passenger seat. However, cracked leather, foam on her ass, and a non-reclining seat, make for a grumpy wifey.

Not to mention I have another project in mind I'm hoping you can help me with.

PM me with details, my offerings may be limited soon.

J

Weather was looking good down here for the first time in months so I went and found some new spots on the coast, and visited a few that I was already familiar with.

Those last three pictures are awesome!!

New Enigine oil
New Trans oil
New Power steering oil
Lube drive lines
Pre trip check list completed, no other service needed
Ready to go

IMG_6945.JPG

Purchased 80/20 for my sleeping/storage solution.

You mine sharing where you got them? They the ones for 3-4" of lift?

Thanks!
Yes.. They are for the 4 inch lift. I got them from 4 wheel parts at the off-road
You mine sharing where you got them? They the ones for 3-4" of lift?

Thanks!

Yes, They are for the 3-4 inch lifts. I purchased them at the Off-road Expo in So Cal thru 4WheelParts. I wouldn't suggest going through them tho, they have the Worst Customer Service i have ever dealt with.

Weather was looking good down here for the first time in months so I went and found some new spots on the coast, and visited a few that I was already familiar with.

Sweet pictures! Happy spring to you :beer:

Yes.. They are for the 4 inch lift. I got them from 4 wheel parts at the off-road

Yes, They are for the 3-4 inch lifts. I purchased them at the Off-road Expo in So Cal thru 4WheelParts. I wouldn't suggest going through them tho, they have the Worst Customer Service i have ever dealt with.
Thanks man.

My wife and I just started thinking about driving to Labarre.

We are rewatching the Star Trek Next Generation series and in Season 4, Episode 2, they reveal that Jean Luc Picard will be from there in another 400 years or so.

I ignored it but I was south-ouestest than Labarre.
You will find nice landscape and wine ;)

Had a whoops. Due to the tight budget when building the rear bar, didn't have enough heavy box to make the wheel carriers how I'd have liked, one finally failed on me. Luckily no damage, just a bruised ego, but fixed properly now :doh:
IMAG1141.jpg
IMAG1150.jpg
IMAG1154.jpg
IMAG1155.jpg
IMAG1156.jpg

Be sure, it looks great!
Thanks, I have seen some bronze wheels and really liked the look. With the Desert Dune paint and pretty much bronze factory tint, it seemed to work o.k. Obsessing over colors is what my job is on a daily basis and the old wheel color, while good, just didn't mesh.

Do you think the steelstik JB Weld stuff will hold up? It says it is good to 900 degrees...
Grab a steel electrical box from Lowes (if you ever go there) for less than a buck, knock out one of the plugs, throw the box away, and use the plug under the nut to cap over your jb weld. Should be a workable combo on the cheap.

Grab a steel electrical box from Lowes (if you ever go there) for less than a buck, knock out one of the plugs, throw the box away, and use the plug under the nut to cap over your jb weld. Should be a workable combo on the cheap.

Funny, this is what I used on my 3FE when I couldn't get the union off the exhaust manifold. Eventually I was able to get a breaker bar on it and got it fixed properly.

The steelstik held up today. So far...

How did you get the star exposure on those last 3 shots? Really terrific!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom