What did you do with your 60 this weekend? (42 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0969.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
Cleaning and testing the rear heater I bought . It hasn't had one since I've owned it. No bubbles, yay.
I wonder if the knob for the valve is still available from Toyota?

Got out and kicked up some trail dust and made a little diesel exhaust.
IMG_6821.JPG

IMG_6823.JPG

IMG_6828.JPG

IMG_6827.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

Having some cooling issues with the 60 running a little hot. But only when blasting AC and slowing down/idling. No overheating on highway driving with AC on. Fan clutch was the only thing on the cooling system that we didn't replace during the cooling system overhaul, so it's looking to be the likely culprit.

@Aloha Jen
Went back home to Honolulu for some grad parties recently and was keeping an eye out for your Cruiser. Think I saw it on Ward Ave?
Unless there's more than one of the same color! Either way it looked good!

@Aloha Jen

I believe the OEM Aisin/Asco fan clutch is FCT-058 for your H motor.
Thanks, I will look into that. I do have a small bottle of the 10K silicone oil, so may try to see if that fixes it before buying a new one.

10K is good. I'm about 10.6k with a lower stat setting. it runs a lot, but I haven't felt like it's hurt anything, and I'm not afraid of the heat anymore...if you can't reset the timing, slightly more csk is what I understand the AZ guys are doing to keep the condensers cooled at stoplights in the desert heat. I have heard as much as 15K, but think somewhere between 10 and 12 is just fine for where I'm at. 105*+ summers...

MOAR PLEEZ

yep, thanks!

I went after some water leaks, and resealed the front cowl area behind the fenders. Pretty straight forward job, just time consuming.

Hope this fixes it. Pretty much no sealer left on either side.

IMG_3319.JPG

IMG_3317.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom