Wet Okole Seat cover questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dont remember that being an option when I got a set for my '08 FJC. I will say they were worth getting.

I have them in my 00' tacoma and am glad i got them. I did not get the lumbar support.

Overall the seat covers fit great and are tough as hell.

When I wheel my dog comes with me and the passenger seat looks like someone dumped a bucket full of fur and mud all over it. To clean them I let them dry then just brush off/pound out the dust and dog hair.. I have never really cleaned them properly but they still look new.

They are also abrasion resistant and I have yet to rip, cut, or tear one of them.

No lumbar support advice but I think youll be very happy with them. Just dont let a chick pick the color. I ended up with black/wine ones and regret it but hey.

D

Don't waste the $. To get them to work correctly you would have to remove them and replace them a lot. You would have to pump them up drive around and see if where they were was right for your back and if it isn't then you would have to move them, by taking the seat cover off, replace them and the cover drive around to ensure they were right and repeat if necessary. I have them on both sides I really never use them. The air release button on the driver side broke so I replaced it with the passenger side bulb and release, like an old fashioned blood pressure cuff, I still hardly use it.
Too much of a hassle.

I purchased Wet Okoles, no lumbar, lots of sun, beach sand, wet bathing suits, etc...kinda bulky...less thigh room under steering wheel...you can clean them right there still on the seat using neoprene wet suit cleaner...over time, my drivers side wore out...getting in and out and maybe a little sun here in Florida. Don't know if I would buy them again...would prefer a less bulky profile.

Not really an answer to your question about lumbar, but I do have an opinion on wet okole. I dont have the okole on my fj, but have them in my f250 (about 5 years now). No lumbar because the seat have them already. I would definitely get the covers again.

Just got my seat covers the other day. Look to be a great product. Will be able to install after I recover from lower fusion on my back. Ordered all black, with lumbar, hopefully that will help my back problems. Pretty sure from what I have seen of the covers, that I will be ordering wet okloe covers for my rear seats. I have car seats installed right now for my two yound kids. will have peace of mind with spills once I hae them installed. I will have pics available once I install the front seats. So far, two thumbs up with the look of the quality though!! thanks Wet okloe!! bosscat800

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom