Westralia Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
I'm looking and looking, I like the idea of parabolics and end here ..

they have setup for 76 series and other 7* series ..

• Landcruiser 75 Series, 76 Series, 78 & 79 Series

to be more specific .. prices are in check, actually really good, but shipping it's a killer.

So I thought maybe more fellow mudders are interested in their parabolics .?

David

Right on David. I had contacted Westralia last year for a quote on 2 rear parabolics and this was what I found out:

Pair of HD 4 leaf parabolic springs AU $1386 pair plus fitting kit AU $235.40 (Super Pro bushings / shackles)
The pair of just springs on a skid would weight approximately 110kg with dimensions 135cm x 60cm x 30cm
Freight agent, customs clearance, freight on the ship etc it still worked out to be around AU $800- $1000 to Canada

The parabolic springs do weight less than multileafs:
HD 10 leaf multileaf spring is approx 68kg each
Parabolic 4 leaf HD approx 50kg each
Parabolic 3 leaf medium duty 38kg each

So, one could shave ~60 kg off the rear end ( 3 leaf), improve unloaded comfort and gain a bit of articulation for ~$2600 AUD.

Danielle was very helpful, and if someone were to import these by container load to bring pricing in line, I'd buy a set without hesitation. Westralia also had the best reviews on LCOOL which is why I contacted them over Dobinson and Tough Dog.

Last edited:
Coz the reviews on them all over the Australia forums it's what brings me here .. if more of us interested, I'm sure something can be workout ..

FYI, Deaver will build you anything you want.

I have had two custom sets of springs built by them, totally friggin awesome!

They are a lot closer than Aus to you but they are not cheap.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom