West Coast Chopper - trade for built 40? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

West Coast Chopper - CA$H FOR YOU !!!!!!

2002 West Coast Choppers CFL, 1 of a kind, built by Greg Westbury or Westbury Hotrods in San Francisco CA. Greg was the " BIKER BUILD OFF WINNER 2007 , on discovery channel. www.westburyhotrods.com/cycles.htm " 100 ci rev tech, baker 5 speed, 38 degree rake, 4 up and 3 out. 220 rear tire and 21" front wheel. Ceramic coated pipes. bike is licensed and titled as a west coast chopper also, have original CA plate too. Many one off parts that Greg made from scratch as well as bought from WCC. Bike has been in several magazines and publications. I have lot's of WCC real clothing, jackets, shirts, hats, gloves, glasses and gear for the bike that goes with it. I also have a brand new, never used or painted WCC villian gas tank that goes with it too. Bike was professionally appraised at $56,000 and I will include those papers with it. Less than 3000 miles on bike, bike shows as new.

$36,500 , and I WILL PAY enclosed truck shipping anywhere in the lower 48 states!!!:D:eek:

I am 5" 10", 200 lbs and it is set up perfect for my size.

I am only selling because we are having our first child in december.:bounce:

I will take a part trade for a WELL BUILT FJ-40, m101 or 104 military trailer, a 91-94 toyota x-cab 4x4.

PM me or post up what you have.

thanks, any SERIOUS questions, you can call or e-mail me
cell# 406-431-2399
e-mail - beepee73@bresnan.net
Helena, Montana, 59601

pics:
aba.jpg

aaz.jpg

abb.jpg

abc.jpg

abd.jpg

abe.jpg

abg.jpg

Last edited:
WOW:eek: thanks for all the e-mails and pm's guys. they have been all returned. I will be calling the other few guys back on the phone too.

still for sale as of now.

All pm's and e-mails returned , keep them coming guys, have not found the right one yet.;)

will take a part trade for a built 40, or 80 series or x-cab mini truck, post up or PM me, let's make a deal fellas.:D

ttt

TTT, very motivated guys, have not had the right offer yet.:cool:

ttt

guys, the baby is due in 5 weeks, I have hit desperate times, help me out, anybody know anyone who might want it? anyone have ANYTHING to trade plus some $? I am really open to any ideas at this point.

Free and clear title in hand, no muss no fuss.

thanks and please help:D

been there done that, bunch of punk azz kids trying to spend daddy's $ and then when they win the auction, dad does not want to pay.

I hate e-bay, I am done with them , all they want is everyone's $, don;t care about their customers one single bit.

sorry, rant off..........:frown:

Need To sell ASAP guys, baby due in 3 weeks, bring ALL offers, I am open to just about anything.

thanks.

ttt

no love:crybaby:

I was just hoping that a mudder would have a cruiser for part trade and a love for bikes, a guy can hope can't he?:D

it is on lots of forums, this is just the one that I really like, so many people have helped me out on here, it is truly a great place.;)

ttt

top for the new year.:grinpimp:

tax return bump.:grinpimp:

you know you need this, give me your cruiser and some $ and it is yours.:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom