Well the 40 is down for now (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all cant get the time to work on the 40 so will be running my 60 for the time being my work schedule is rotten atm 12 to 13 hour days prolly for the next week at least so guess im gonna have to grind the rockers abit on this next run anyway im all signed up for the Ham class as well duaghter couldnt do it cuase the school has a policy of no juveniles in an adult class LOL so will have to find another way to get her hooked up with her ham license

Dan :mad:

Dan,

Alvaro told me about this site http://www.hamtestonline.com/

I was going to pull trigger on it to get myself ready for the test...but Dan (rusty) told me about the Washoe County School District deal and it'll be more fun doing it all together. But check it out for your daughter...including the free trial/50-questions.

I was chatting with a Old School Ham here at work. He told me the test was a piece of cake nowadays. Maybe you could take the class then coach your daughter?

Yea My wife is signed up as well so we gonna work with her and then just find a place for her to take the test and i have a line on that so it will work out in the end. Gonna have my father in law take a look at the 40 and see if he can figure out if its gonna need new clutch or can be adjusted to fix it I HOPE if thats all it needs is adjusted then i will be runnin the 40 the 27th

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom