Welcome to Veterans' Highway! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi gearguywb, welcome to the highway. Thanks for your service.

Larry in El Paso

Hi bwell, welcome to the highway. Thanks for your service.

Larry in El Paso

I cant believe that I didn't realize this was here!

US Army, 20 years. Retired in 1999 from Bragg
9 years 11B
11 years 18B

Ha, I've been in the Army for almost 16 years, been a member here for almost 8 years and just saw this for the first time.

Welcome guys!!

We’ve been waiting for you!!

Welcome gearguywb and bwell. Thanks for your service and enjoy your time on this forum as there are a lot of great people here.

Hello all.

9 Years US Navy. Electronics Technician "Navy Nuke" (Operated the reactors onboard the Enterprise). 1989 to 1998.

Did not know this was even here when I created my account and chose my user name.

Fritz

Welcome!!!!

Hi Fritz, thanks for your service. Welcome to the highway.

Larry in El Paso

Welcome @Veteran! Always nice to see another Navy vet here.

Welcome shipmate (@Veteran). I'm an old Enterprise sailor myself and I'm going to have breakfast in a little while with a group of old friends that includes two other "E" sailors. :cool:

Welcome

I’m Dave and I have a 1976 FJ40. Now living in Plant City, Florida (near Tampa). Retired after 23 years in the Army. Now own Armor Products Manufacturing Inc in Plant City, and SDVOSB. This 40, as well as a ‘67 Series 2A Landrover “Safari” and a CJ-6 (I’m not a brand snob) are my therapy.

5AB46426-4159-4657-AD8A-B35B6BF39D21.jpeg

20CA9269-79BD-4CD3-A9DC-735E77183A67.jpeg

707CB3DA-68E9-4F4A-B6BC-F9BB17A70F72.jpeg

1E4D813F-349C-4C4F-8DB3-3C80020241ED.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice rigs, Dave. :cool: Welcome.

Welcome aboard Fritz and Dave. Great forum and a lot of great people here.

Hi Dave, welcome to the highway. Thanks for your service. Nice collection of therapy machines.

Larry in El Paso

But Dave, I only have one and you have 3. I have to drink a lot of beer and smoke many stogies to make up for it. :)

Larry in El Paso

Last edited:
Hello Vets, thank you for your service.
I'm not a Vet, but grew up a Navy Brat, and then a Cops Kid.
My name is Jim, and would have never checked on this section of Mud, as I was never in the Military.
I did so at the suggestion of @CatskillsRunner, as I started a thread in Chat. Thanks Mrs Beno.
I am looking for some assistance in some WW1 research, and will start a thread outside of this "Welcome" Section tomorrow, as I will have a little more info and will keep it in the Vet Highway.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
IMHO the wives and children of veterans all "served" since they carried the load while the service member was away on duty. At our officers call and formal occasions the wives were always toasted in appreciation of their contributions to our careers. I look back fondly at those times and after 50 + years of marriage to my beautiful bride and our three sons who all served in the Air Force, Army, and Navy with the SEAL teams I am humbled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom