Welcome New Members (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome (officially) Blake! Looking forward to meeting you at a future meeting.

Welcome Blake.....I was gonna say if its a Weber carb, I just found out by a friend about Weber whisperer. He is supposed to be the man on these carbs. Nik is certainly a go to also.

Any updates Blake? Get it going?

Nik

Hi Nik, thank you for reaching out. I have not been able to work on the truck because it is at my Dad's the other side of town. I am hoping to get something figured out this weekend.

I appreciate the reply.

Hi Nik, thank you for reaching out. I have not been able to work on the truck because it is at my Dad's the other side of town. I am hoping to get something figured out this weekend.

I appreciate the reply.
I am thinking of pulling the factory carb that I can't get running right and going Holley Sniper?

Any thoughts or feedback from the group? Or even anybody in area that may have expertise on this?

Thanks,
Blake

Someday I want to go FI, but don’t have any first hand experience. I like fighting with carbs apparently. Ha ha.

Think all (most) in this area still run carbs…Aisan, Holley, Weber are the main ones we run IIRC. Still think if we have a wrenching day we can get you tuned up prior to going FI…especially if there is the chance the rough running isn’t carb/fuel related, but timing, vacuum leak, etc…

Nik

Welcome to the area Jaret! Look forward to meeting you at one of the meetings. We tend to meet 2nd Tuesday of every month (had one last night). Check the “Knoxville meetings” thread for info on venue.

Think we are getting a ride together for Oct 21st weekend as well. Stay tuned!

Nik

Welcome Jaret!!

Welcome Chris! Looking forward to meeting you! If interested, we are getting a ride together for April 8th… posted over on Trail Ride thread. We typically do a monthly meeting at a local venue (unless a wheeling trip) - check that thread as well. Quite a few members in the West Knox area so that’s an added bonus for you. 😎

Nik

Welcome to the group Chris, looking forward to meeting you and checking out your rig at thr next meet.

I am in Jonesborough and the only place I know about is Mill Creek Overland in Nolensville TN. Haven’t been there yet but I’ve bought plenty off of Albert and I plan to buy more. I also plan to bring him my rig for more mods in the future. Unless there are closer options, I think he is a great source.

Welcome Andrew! Look forward to meeting you. Not sure of any specialty shops for Knoxville, but let us know know what you’re looking for and that may help - baseline, lift, engine swap, etc…

Cheers!

Nik

Welcome! Is your Lx570 white with a "Land Cruiser" license plate suround, by chance?

-Jonathan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom