Weekend trips (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

96LandcruiserPJ

SILVER Star
Threads
We are trying to get a routine of taking the Landcruiser off road with the dogs. I have been looking at All Trails (Offroad + Dogs) and it looks like there are several opportunities not too far from the IE. Does anyone here have another web site or suggestions on trails that might be available? Anyone have a favorite trail?

this is one of my fave sites:

and if willing dirtbike sites can offer good advice too, because some of these places are off road friendly and many 4x4's take advantage. Just stay away from single track :)

Just got back from a week in Big Bear. At the Visitors Center near Fawnskin they have free trail maps that have been recently updated and are really accurate. The only thing it doesn't identify is if the trail is currently or seasonally closed.

we are thinking of setting up some weekend trips in the San Bernardino/big bear mountains. the wife and I are scouting out some good trails, we spent about 5 hours yesterday cutting brush back on one we really like, ill post when we are thinking of setting a date.

we are thinking of setting up some weekend trips in the San Bernardino/big bear mountains. the wife and I are scouting out some good trails, we spent about 5 hours yesterday cutting brush back on one we really like, ill post when we are thinking of setting a date.
Come join the IE meet if you guys are available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom