Weds Super Mad Master Land Cruiser Wheels? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone heard of these? They’re Weds Super Mad Master 2-piece alloy wheels. They’re off a Land Cruiser, 16x7. I was planning to just buy the tires (285/75r16) but realized these might be forged. The guy wants an extra $500 for the rims though and won’t budge...with mounting and balancing that’s about $400 extra compared to using my Ultra Maverick 16x8 rims.

Any info on these?
4C6BBEF4-2CB9-4C5E-B2EC-5C35B70145D5.jpeg
430B1B10-B625-4D57-A9E1-573E80750A0E.jpeg

Are they WELDS?
most of the forged wheels i have seen are clearly marked.
Nope, they’re Weds. It’s a Japanese company that’s been around for a long while and basically invented the flow-form wheel as well as forged alloy wheel from what I’ve read. Pretty sure these are from the 90’s, possibly Japanese domestic market.

They sure do look 90’s imo. I’m guessing they’re flow-formed. If they were cheaper I’d probably buy them, but I’ve yet to see a quality cast rim break.

Weds is a very popular brand in the import tuning crowd. They're known for making good looking, light, & well constructed wheels. Those wheels are probably kinda rare at this point which I see as a positive & negative at this point. It looks like they're 3 piece wheels, so you could get them rebarreled for whatever size/offset you want if you felt like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom