Warn VR10-S 10k on arb bullbar compatibility (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Can anyone confirm Warn VR10-S 10k winch compatibility with ARB bullbar for a 04LC?

Thanks

Should fit no problem. I have the ARB bumper and fit a larger winch (ComeUp 12.5k).

We have the older Warn VR10000-s mounted on my son's ARB with no issues.

@jLB and @Wesley Crusher, Thanks for replies, order placed. Ordered 12k synthetic winch btw.

Seller called and told me winch is not compatible with ARB bullbar. warn's videos on YouTube says to relocate the control box. I am going to tell them just send me that. Hope it's possible

Seller called and told me winch is not compatible with ARB bullbar. warn's videos on YouTube says to relocate the control box. I am going to tell them just send me that. Hope it's possible

The control box cannot be hidden. You will need to mount it on top (on the outside of the bumper). ARB sells a relocation kit which I believe you will need.

Yeah, that's what I saw. According to the video Warn provides, probably optional, relocation kit. video is by warn btw. Thanks

I run a warn vr10k on my ARB combo bar. The control box will have to go up top.

Ditto that.... I am running the same setup without issue.

I just installed a VR10S on an ARB bullbar on my 80. Required an ARB spacer kit to let the winch housing clear so the feet could sit flush with the bolt holes and a control pack relocation. And an offset fairlead. And some longer bolts.

what's the load rating on that ARB bumper for the 100s?

I running that setup without issue.

Thanks a lot for the replies. Yes, it's absolutely possible (bcos I was able to do it by myself)

IMG_20191027_163903__01.jpg

Relocated control unit to top using this came with bumper hardware

Screenshot_20191030-210722__01.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom