SOLD Warn 8274 - Fully Rebuilt - SLC, Utah (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fourrunner

SILVER Star
Threads
The winch is in really good condition. The winch was totally disassembled, vapor honed, and a clear coat applied. It has all new seals, brake parts, and bearings. I have left the labels as is. It has new electrical cables from the solenoid box to the motor as well as a new solenoid cover. It is in perfect operational condition. Comes with the cable, fairlead, and controller. Does not come with mount as seen in the pictures. $1,450 +Shipping.

20210410_162736.jpg

20210410_162742.jpg

20210410_162750.jpg

The winch is in really good condition. The winch was totally disassembled, vapor honed, and a clear coat applied. It has all new seals, brake parts, and bearings. I have left the labels as is. It has new electrical cables from the solenoid box to the motor as well as a new solenoid cover. It is in perfect operational condition. Comes with the cable, fairlead, and controller. Does not come with mount as seen in the pictures. $1,450 +Shipping.

View attachment 2641615

View attachment 2641616

View attachment 2641617
I have a friend who is interested and will be in your area in about 8 days. Can you PM me your contact info so I can connect you both?

@Fourrunner

Please don't forget my earlier shipping request from Saturday 10.19 am

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom