SOLD Wanted in Tulsa: Clean 100 Series or LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
White
Howdy,

-Would like to stay under $20,000 with 150,000 or fewer miles
-Little to no rust
-Good running and driving condition
-Preferably clean carfax/no accidents.
-Located in Tulsa, but willing to travel a couple hours for the right one.

Thanks.

Howdy,

-Would like to stay under $20,000 with 150,000 or fewer miles
-Little to no rust
-Good running and driving condition
-Preferably clean carfax/no accidents.
-Located in Tulsa, but willing to travel a couple hours for the right one.

Thanks.

Good evening, I saw your post and wanted to reach out to see if you wanted to have a discussion about my 100-series.

If not, of course, no hard feelings.

Just recently, I've started considering parting with it. I'm in the DFW suburb of Frisco.

Sadly, it's been more of a mall-crawler than off-roader as I planned.

Truth is, the family went the route of an RV, and so I picked up a new Tundra and have a LX600 on the way. This rig has basically been garaged since 2020.

As you likely know, these are incredible cars. Every time i leave the dealership for routine service, someone comes up to tell me how great it looks or, if they work on cars, how they don't make them like this anymore.

A little background, I work for Toyota Motor North America, so I get parts, etc. at cost + 10% and have had all my work done at the local Lexus Dealership.

It is NOT stock, but also, not to far off.

My reasoning is that my favorite 60-series are the nearly stock with a modest lift and nice tires, but not much else.

A bit more background:
140.5k miles (I purchased it at 118k miles) - Timing Belt done at 116k
Been in Texas it's whole life (I'm 95% confident on that, but I need to check the carfax to confirm)
No Rust
2" OME Lift
5k miles on BFG K02 A/Ts including a full-size spare that is also a BFG K02
Cargo Rack in the Rear with Molle Panels from Victory 4X4
9" Alpine Halo9 with Backup Camera installed
Recently replaced windshield and had the tent redone. It looks great!
I can grab Lexus Service records - I have had everything done there, and given my employee discount, I get anything it needs
You would receive LX470 Repair Shop Manuals ~$350 value.
Drives great, which is likely no surprise
Interior is nearly perfect, but there is some cracking in the seats (I condition the leather regularly) and there is small rip on the back of the middle row.
There seems to be an issue with the weather stripping on the rear hatch. When I wash the car, water seeps in the back.

Here are a few, though admirably subpar photos as I'm just reacting to your post and have not had a chance to take proper photos.

This may be a deal-killer, but given it's shape, I'd be looking to list around $25k. However, I can only imagine if it stays in its current shape it will only appreciate ( a key reason why I'm hesitating parting with it, even if I don't drive it.)

Forgive the lighting, the rims are plasti-dipped
VsgYBdL.jpg

The 100-series is in the background

m5P8wTO.jpg

Here is a photo of the Cargo Rack (It's great!)
PH17fcL.jpg

Attaching CARFAX

Attachments

• CARFAX Vehicle History Report for this 2000 LEXUS LX 470: JT6HT00W3Y0089175.pdf
    728.4 KB · Views: 26
what a great looking vic and I appreciate you posting about it. I think that is out of my price range, but I'm sure there is someone out there who would scoop it up in a heartbeat! sounds like you have quite the fleet with the new lx coming too!

@Parker,
I have a stock '04 w/157k - Texas truck - Lexus service history, just completed plugs and valve cover gaskets. Blizzard over Tan. No accidents

1665497545446.png

1665497563288.png

1665497575969.png

Recent Service:
05/22
Battery - Interstate 155k
Rear Speakers ML 155k
Refoam Sub 155k
5k service 155k
New Antenna 155k
07/22
Spark plugs 156k
Valve Cover Gasket 156k
2x Cabin Filter 156k

Tires are dated coded 2020 and have about 8k on them. Michelin

No Accidents or rust, everything works as it should. I replaced driver seat module and lumbar control. I have a set of factory 18"s as I dislike the chrome wheels.

Possible future needs:
Ball joints Upper and Lower
Timing belt and WP was done @90k. Will need in another 30k.
Windshield has a crack - outside of driver view
"I" would have the brake fluid and AHC flushed as I do not have a history on that service.

I can get some undercarriage and more detailed photos if you are still interested.
Asking$17.5k - with the needs list you should come in around $20k for a solid truck. You can drive as is just fine.

I'm still interested. More photos would be much appreciated. May I ask how long you've owned it and why are you selling?

I'm still interested. More photos would be much appreciated. May I ask how long you've owned it and why are you selling?
I bought it in April as I changed jobs and had to turn in my company vehicle. At the time my wife's new GX was still 6mo out. Now we have a '07 GX ,'22 GX and '04 LX that sits in the 3rd garage bay as I use the '07 as the dog mobile and I never drive the LX. I will pull it out and get the important pictures of undercarriage and driver seat bolster and stuff. I haven't really devoted any energy into selling it's a pain to pull out to get to my tool box and work bench. Any specific photos you want me to provide?

under carriage, any imperfections on body or interior, and video of cold start would be great. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom