Wanted Wanted: FJ60 or FJ62 restored/restomod turn key example (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Hi all,

I am in the market for a super nice example of a FJ62 or FJ60 with either a V8 or Diesel conversion. I am looking for something reliable and hopefully one that has been thoroughly gone through. Thank you.

currently two for sale in the raleigh, nc area :hillbilly:

currently two for sale in the raleigh, nc area :hillbilly:

thank you so much!

I purchased a nice restomod last October on BaT - she’s a beast and quality work. It’s helped to scratch the cruiser itch while my other 60 is being worked on (6.0 Crate + 80 chassis). Should be done in a couple of months and I may sell the green one then. I upgraded the wheels and tires to Method 17” and BFG 34’s (pic below). And you can see more detail on the rig here (I’ve put less than 2k miles on it):

If you or other Mudder’s have an interest, please DM me. Thanks.

1382C59A-455A-4774-A16B-07CBB43E4E78.jpeg

I purchased a nice restomod last October on BaT - she’s a beast and quality work. It’s helped to scratch the cruiser itch while my other 60 is being worked on (6.0 Crate + 80 chassis). Should be done in a couple of months and I may sell the green one then. I upgraded the wheels and tires to Method 17” and BFG 34’s (pic below). And you can see more detail on the rig here (I’ve put less than 2k miles on it):

If you or other Mudder’s have an interest, please DM me. Thanks.

View attachment 2355348
Thank you so much for the reply, but I already found one! Great looking rig btw!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom