Trade Want to trade a 1994 Defender 90 for a 100 series Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to trade a 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 NAS soft top with 130k miles for a 100 series Toyota Land Cruiser. I am located in Washington DC. I plan to list the Defender separately for around $33k. About the D90, it does not leak any fluids. The paint is in good condition, it has some scratches but no dents or dings. I just had a 90k service done which included changing all the fluids (diff/brake/coolant/filters/etc) and new cap/rotor/plugs/coil/wires. We just had our first kid last week and up until the birth I was convinced the 90 would be fine for an infant - and now that the baby has arrived I've come to my senses.

The offroad accessories include:

ARB bullbar
Warn 9000lb winch
Hella 4000s
Hella 700s
ARB Lockers front & rear
Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension
1" spacers
33" m/t tires on steel wheels
Front skid plate
4.11 gears
Mantec snorkel
Wingtop + hood protectors
Sill protectors
MUD UK console
Garmin GPS
Tuffy box
Alpine CD player with iPod jack
New front seats
Quick nuts for door tops
Rear forward-facing bench seat
K&N air filter
Stainless steel oil cooler lines
Borla stainless exhaust
Air conditioning
Full underbody rust-proofing
New Badger I FDS soft top and roll bar pads
Auxiliary heater under passenger seat (currently disconnected)
Manuals, service records, spare keys, etc...​

Looking for a stock or semi-modified 100 series (like lift/bumpers/snorkel/etc) preferably with under 100,000 miles on it.
Thanks-

36x12.50x16 Simex Centipedes. Not available in the US.

you might be able to get a similar tire imported to the US by this group:

21st Century Tires: Simex SUV Tires

also..

Simex Extreme Trekkers (aka the centipede) is a tube tire so that is something to be considered

Also for the DOT arguement "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Simex is made by one of the largest and most experienced tire manufacturing conglomerates in Southeast Asia, which is ISO9002 certified. Radial passenger and truck tires are DOT (United States) and ECE (European Union) approved and compliant."

[/FONT]enjoy.

hey! i went to washington DC for the first time this last summer and as my friends and i were walking around i made them stop for a good 10 minutes while i drooled over your rig. unfortunately i can't buy or trade for it, so sorry to wast your time, but major props on a great looking vehicle. awesome.

Great looking D90....I have two LC100's and want to let one go...it's a gray 2001 with tan interior....it's got 240k but is good shape, never off road and was just recently serviced. I am looking for a D90 and may be interested in offering to you as a partial trade....I'm located in Baltimore so it would be easy for you to take a look.

Thanks to everyone who responded. I picked up a 2004 LC100 last weekend and sale is pending on my Defender. Once the D90 is gone, the mods will begin on the Land Cruiser...

Great looking D90....I have two LC100's and want to let one go...it's a gray 2001 with tan interior....it's got 240k but is good shape, never off road and was just recently serviced. I am looking for a D90 and may be interested in offering to you as a partial trade....I'm located in Baltimore so it would be easy for you to take a look.

he already bought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom