Want to swap-my OME'd arms for your stock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm ungrading to J's and slee plates. Anyone want to swap your stock bushing front arms for my one's w/ OME 2 dgree bushings?
I was going to push them out and sell them, but then I'll have to buy stock ones to put back in. You would save 90-100 bucks for the bushings plus whatever it costs to put them in. Catches, I live in SoCal and don't want ship anything, it's just not worth it. Also, my arms are really nice, they're off my 97 w/ 106k on it, no rust, and the bushings have only been in for about 3k. I'll only trade for something just as nice! No rusty arms or dried out bushings! I'm kind of tied up w/ work right now so you might have to do the driving unless it's somewhere I'm going to be. I'm by Palm Springs and do go to San Diego often. It's still a pretty good deal for someone who needs some castor correction. Let me know,
Aaron

Dang, I figured someone would be all over this. It seems like a pretty sweet deal to me.

I'll have to take a look to see how clean mine are.. but if they look good, I'll take this deal. I have the 850 springs waiting to go in. I take a look after work tonight. I'm an not too far from palm springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom