Want to change grills on 01 LX470 to 07 LX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

(That's why I quoted the question in this thread that was asking about updating his 02 Land Cruiser with an 03 Land Cruiser grill)

I totally missed that! That's my fault.

Wow, you hit that nail straight on the head. Thank you for including the link. Turns out it's not a direct plug and play, although not too far from it.

If you are interested in upgrading to the Land Cruiser 06-07 Grille there is a conversion grille available on eBay. I bought it for mine and it came with an OEM Toyota emblem.

img_2904-jpg.1151479

Call me crazy, but cant you get a very similar look by painting the 98-02 grille and emblem silver?

I totally missed that! That's my fault.

If you are interested in upgrading to the Land Cruiser 06-07 Grille there is a conversion grille available on eBay. I bought it for mine and it came with an OEM Toyota emblem.

img_2904-jpg.1151479
I am actually considering the 2006-07 conversion since I saw the package offered on cruiserparts . net. Any chance you have a link to it on Ebay? I tried searching a combination of keywords but no results.

Sorry to revive an old thread but along the lines of the op..

Would it be safe to assume that a 99-02 LX pen grill would not fit into an 03-05 LX due to size and valence difference ?

Thanks.

Bumping this thread back to the top. Still looking for confirmation that a grille from a newer 2003+ LC will fit a 2002 without any modification. From the looks of it, it seems to work but just wanted to know for sure from someone who's been there or done that.
I have 3 grills for LCs in my shop now - they are absolutely different 2002/2003. Crashing around to get ready for a big trip but if you need pics when I get back in couple weeks remind me here and I cna dig them out and shoot compariusons.

530599C.jpg

It looks like the mounting bracket hardware part numbers are the same... However, I've never done this. I suspect the newer style will fit.
But the REALLY important question is: will the SharkNet I am making for a 2002 work for an 02, or an 06, etc?!?? Hopefully somebody out there can nail down this burning question?!?

im confuse? main topic is for an lx grill not landcruiser. totally different . so 2002 lx 470 grill, 2006 lx470 grill will it fit or not ?? ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom