Wanted WA state, 60 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hey everyone, just sold my 2013 Tacoma and am hoping to join the LC club. Looking for a semi clean 60 or 62. Im working with a 15k budget which might be laughable but, it is what it is. Im keeping my eyes peeled on FB marketplace, CL and of course the IH8M classifieds.

Join the Seattle cruiserheads group when you find one! There aren’t many for sale there but there’s plenty of local experience with 60s. I think you’ll be able to find a good one in that range.

I recommend setting up alerts in CA, AZ, and NM as well since you can find more rust-free options there and the drive back is beautiful.

Join the Seattle cruiserheads group when you find one! There aren’t many for sale there but there’s plenty of local experience with 60s. I think you’ll be able to find a good one in that range.

I recommend setting up alerts in CA, AZ, and NM as well since you can find more rust-free options there and the drive back is beautiful.
Thanks for that info! Ill definitely keep an eye out in those states as well.

Hey Tayoflor, I have a 1984 FJ60 148k miles medium blue solid survivor that I have been considering trying to sell again (tried a year or so ago). 15 is a bit low for me but I'd still be happy to meet up, show you the truck and kick the tires a bit! I'm in NW Seattle

Oh awesome! I am going to be a little bit flexible with prices depending on conditions of vehicles. Just need to take care of some other things around the house as well as find a new vehicle lol. Stupid roofs :rolleyes: Ill send a pm with my phone number if you want to reach out!

I have mine posted, surprised I haven't had more offers. If I can sell my other project and put it in the garage, I may keep it and start on longer term projects, but for now, still up for sale as I look to simplify my time commitments.

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I was able to find a pretty clean 62 last week!

FJ62.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom