visiting end of july (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im visiting the west coast and vegas the last two weeks of july 08 and was wondering if anyone knows of any trips being planned? message me as id love to meet up with some fellow ih8 mudders
Adrian

End of july I have a Carson river run with my club. It is in the sierras just south of lake Tahoe. you are welcome to come. July 24-26. -Chris

Last edited:
im visiting the west coast and vegas the last two weeks of july 08 and was wondering if anyone knows of any trips being planned? message me as id love to meet up with some fellow ih8 mudders
Adrian

Don't want to sound like a pu$$y but Mojave is HOT in July and you'd better shoot for the North or higher altitudes, near the Oregon or Utah statelines. Of course, if you're a seasoned outbacker, this message is irrelevant.:D

vette60
I'm scheduled to fly out of vegas on the friday afternoon, but love the idea of doing some wheelin in the states! So i will look into changing my flights till the monday, if i can
AJP

2ndgen
Jerod
Thanks for your offer also man. I will see how my schedule is and get back to you guys.
I am flat out my first week travelling from LA to San Francisco then onto Vegas via Yosemite. When in Vegas my brother is going to the Harley Davidson product launch, so i have most of that week free to look around (try to stay out of trouble):D
Adrian

Grolar
i have done a few trips thru the Aussie Outback and believe me it can be HOT (somedays around 50degrees celcius) A/C is a wonderful thing.....
Adrian

Let me know if you need a seat on the McGrew run, I usually have one to spare in my 80 series.
More than welcome. Plus, I'm dang close to the event and the coast.
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom