Visiting Dubai, buying parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So in a week I will be headed to Dubai for work and am curious what it is like buying parts from the dealer over there?

Looking around on Amayama I see many items are plentiful in the UAE for 60 series like mine, could anyone tell me if items for 60s are often carried at the dealers?

Also any recommendations for finding parts and where to go for them, plus anything else a cruiser head can enjoy in the Dubai area!

Thanks!

The junkyards in Sharjah are amazing, great for wandering around and finding all sorts of things. I can send you some links of where to go. @John Young can probably point you in the right direction as well as he's currently in Dubai.

I need a radiator for an FZJ75 with the 1FZ-F carb engine if you manage to find one I'd make it worth your while.

Dealers tend to give out "American prices" and so do the junk yards in Sharjah. But if you take someone who speaks arabic with you and is an Emirati, you'll get the best pricing.

The junkyards in Sharjah are amazing, great for wandering around and finding all sorts of things. I can send you some links of where to go. @John Young can probably point you in the right direction as well as he's currently in Dubai.

I need a radiator for an FZJ75 with the 1FZ-F carb engine if you manage to find one I'd make it worth your while.

Dealers tend to give out "American prices" and so do the junk yards in Sharjah. But if you take someone who speaks arabic with you and is an Emirati, you'll get the best pricing.
That would be awesome if you could, googling seems like theres so many places but with a large variety of vehicles. Are there any places that specialize in Toyota/Cruisers?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom