Parting Out Virginia Part out 1987 Blue FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sent this as PM but posting here too:

Why don't you text me as I am struggling to communicate inside MUD with you. Sorry I don't know why but not getting your replies. Ugh

Text or call at 434-284-3831

Looking for good door '87 blue gray door cards, steering hoses, steering box, rubber skirts that hang from front inner fender both passenger and driver, good mud flaps front and rear, snake bit trim, hood liner fasteners, rubber conduit for door wire between door and pillar, windshield chrome trim and window gasket, rear seat door ash try grey, good ash tray for a 62, grey arm rest front seats, one grey head rest. Thanks Dirk Charlottesville

Do you have the axels still?? I really need the front but would be interested in the rear 3rd member as well?

I'm looking for a driver door card if it's still available.

Are you doing cuts of the body? I need the base of the b pillar and door jam, and rear wheel humps. Where in Virginia are you?
Thanks!

Im in need of:

1) Bolts for front seats, seat bracket to floor
2) Clips that hold window crank to spindle, and
3) Screws that hold the interior door handle to door.

Any or all.

Thanks,
Rob

Passenger front door latch mechanism? Also, Do you have the a/c compressor?

Do you have this air duct, its like under the dash, kinda under drivers side says 55085-90A01

DE54DE75-6D3C-438F-A974-DE78395B9C7B.jpeg

How are the back upper hatch door stops? Looking for good condition or at least less rusted than mine that I could re-plate. Depending on condition I'd be interested in the tailgate jamb latches too.

Reference photo of my existing rusty parts:

16648123863813523180038984781998.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom