Wanted VIrginia 94 Transfer Case, 1FZFE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a straight T-Case for a 93-94 that mates up to the A442. Located in Richmond, willing to drive about 2 hrs. Thanks!

I have a couple in Idaho. $200 plus actual shipping. Shipping runs about $150 to the east coast. I haven't shipped one in awhile but that is what it was last time I shipped one.

Check with Ironpig Off-road in Fredericksburg, VA. They probably have one on the shelf.

When I called IPOR, they actually told me they were out and looking to source some themselves.

I found one on Facebook. Turns out almost every seal is shot and is in need of a rebuild. I don’t have the time or money for that currently. I bought it for $125- make me an offer if you want to buy a rebuild candidate.

Still looking for a solid T case within driving distance of Richmond, VA.

I have a spare out of of 95-97, that I picked up awhile ago and I am no longer going to need it as a spare. It is in MA, but I could have it delivered to IPOR at the end of August. I am friends with the owner, so you could buy it from them and he would send me the money. PM me if that is something you want to explore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom