Victory 4x4 Land Cruiser Center Console MOLLE Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to see if there's a brand on it, it's a rubberized magnet that holds the banana pretty well. Will check.

In all seriousness... The best way to mount one is with a left side holster.

That is exactly my thought, just get a holster for lefties...
Its a big plus when you're already a lefty and conveniently have a holster or two that will do just the trick:banana:

Was looking at this product, but from what I can tell on their site they don't have an 80-series version. Anyone try adapting this for an 80? Or anyone try the Tacoma door panel version on a 80-series door?

I have the G2 Tundra side-saddle pair & the one intended to mount in the console dropping Mon.

The console one I have a different plan for, but will need it in hand to see what’s what / fitup.

Was looking at this product, but from what I can tell on their site they don't have an 80-series version. Anyone try adapting this for an 80? Or anyone try the Tacoma door panel version on a 80-series door?

I got the kit I ordered - G2 Tundra console & the panel intended for interior of center box mounting.

IDK if your 80 has different shape / side console, but if you want dimensions before I mount (prob this weekend) - LMK.

I got the kit I ordered - G2 Tundra console & the panel intended for interior of center box mounting.

IDK if your 80 has different shape / side console, but if you want dimensions before I mount (prob this weekend) - LMK.
Sure, if it's no trouble. Thx

Sure, if it's no trouble. Thx

Console molle panel, 10”w x 10.25”t :

61A32928-7880-4997-8C03-96CD5789E178.jpeg

Outer G2 Tundra shifter tunnel, 16.5”l x 8.5”t @ the peak :

413DA8CE-EB5D-4D43-B912-5435084A31F3.jpeg

Thinking out loud, maybe cut the rear column or 2 off, whatnot to fit in a 80.

Pure guess, not sure but only prob using the 2 tunnel ones on the PS of each rig, not crazy about bare kneecaps / bouncing or accident in either rig w/ them on my thigh 100% the time I roll around.

Console molle panel, 10”w x 10.25”t :

View attachment 2646975

Outer G2 Tundra shifter tunnel, 16.5”l x 8.5”t @ the peak :

View attachment 2646976

Thinking out loud, maybe cut the rear column or 2 off, whatnot to fit in a 80.

Pure guess, not sure but only prob using the 2 tunnel ones on the PS of each rig, not crazy about bare kneecaps / bouncing or accident in either rig w/ them on my thigh 100% the time I roll around.
Thanks for the measurements! Gives me something to think about...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom