Victory 4x4 Land Cruiser Center Console MOLLE Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys... I didn't want to hijack Victory's build thread with my posts.

Anywho...

I received this the other day and it's top notch. Packaging was superb.

Victoy 1.jpg

Victoy 2.jpg

Victoy 3.jpg

Last edited:
Installation was a breeze. It took me less than 15 minutes to take the tools and install this.

I'm pretty happy with this product.

Great job guys!

Victory Molle 1.jpg

Victory Molle 2.jpg

Victory Molle 3.jpg

Victory Molle 4.jpg

love it.. What brand is that knife?

love it.. What brand is that knife?
No joke... I'm considering getting the rear window ones to be honest. Hopefully they can manufacture the attic portion.

The knife is DPx Gear.

I wonder how far a pistol in a kydex holster mounted on the drivers side would stick out? Do you think the drivers leg would keep hitting it??

I wonder how far a pistol in a kydex holster mounted on the drivers side would stick out? Do you think the drivers leg would keep hitting it??
You will not have any issues. The inverter is a lot bigger and it's no problem at all.

Nice. Have been eyeing these for a while. Mostly for a solution to hold the SW rather than the magnets. Do the screws just go into the console, no backing? Do you see it loosening over time if just into the plastic console?

It seems like you'd have to mount it backwards on the driver's side, unless it's a cross draw holster. I'm thinking it might be more natural on the passenger's side, although a slightly longer reach?

I dont think the gap is that big between the shifter console and the panel but I could be wrong.

Actually looking at their install video, there is a little gap but doubt my iphone 8 plus will go thru that

1600190986527.png

Nice. Have been eyeing these for a while. Mostly for a solution to hold the SW rather than the magnets. Do the screws just go into the console, no backing? Do you see it loosening over time if just into the plastic console?
It might if you are not careful... in the end it's just plastic.

I was looking to see if I had in my stash nutsert or t-nuts. But I'll cross that bridge when it's time.

I'm pretty happy with the product.
What happens if your phone drops between that panel and the center console?
It falls to the floor or stays in between the panel and the console... unless you have a flip phone and won't fit. 😁

If your phone has the cover it will stay in place nicely. Even a table. I Iike it.

20200916_074321.jpg

20200916_074326.jpg

20200916_074419.jpg

Lemme know if you need more pics

I'm a lefty so my banana is on a magnet mount discreetly installed under the locking differential switch cluster....allegedly.

What magnet are you using?

I had a rubberized magnetic holder located where this molle panel would go but the rubber eventually tore and would have started scratching my bananas.

My friend*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom